Military Vet Demands Apology From Soulja Boy For Bashing Army Troops!!

Soulja Boy is just in time for 9/11 with a statement that left a bitter taste in people’s mouth! Soulja Boy who is known for his outrageous stunts and statements released a rap song with the line “F–k the FBI and f–k all the army troops… fighting for what? B—h be your own man… I’ll be flying through the clouds with green like I’m Peter Pan.”

Military vet Fred A. Flores, is demanding an apology from Soulja Boy saying:
“[The rap] is very irresponsible, especially for a person who is an entertainer for the youth of our country.” He adds “He should apologize to ALL armed forces.”

Soulja ignited a wave of controversy this week over his new song, “Let’s Be Real” — which includes the lyrics:

F**k the FBI and the army troops … fighting for what? Be your own man …
… I’ll be flying through the clouds with green like I’m Peter Pan.

a disabled Marine Veteran who is now a commissioner for the L.A. County Veteran’s Advisory Commission. Flores tells us, “It’s a very offensive statement … especially with the 10th anniversary of 9/11 coming up.”

Flores — who has two children currently serving in the military — calls Soulja “Ungrateful” … adding, “He should apologize to ALL armed forces.”

“[The rap] is very irresponsible,” Flores stated … “especially for a person who is an entertainer for the youth of our country.”

Soulja Boy’s rep refused to comment.

1. LoveThemandLeaveThem

September 11, 2011 at 3:55 pm

Ambitious_Balla.. Army troops are worthless?? Wow, I really take offense to that I'm a female Army Veteran, and that statement you made was about worthless as your brain. Since you have the audacity to say that Army troops are worthless asses, try saying that to a fallen Army soldiers family that gave their life defending this country, and protecting our freedom. As, far as Soulja Boy's comment, I won't even go there…he is about as ignorant as they come.

2. Ambitious_Balla

September 11, 2011 at 3:55 pm

Uhm, since we're talking about "worthless brains", you proved to own one of your very own by telling me irrelevant shit that doesn't apply to me. If you would have read my ENTIRE post, and not played the typical "angry woman" role and picked out certain things and ignored the rest, you would have saw that I TOO, "defend this country" and "protect our freedom." Been doing it 14 years now. And the bottom line is that we do it BETTER than the Army. Always have…always will. Thats why Marines can talk down to every branch, but the ONLY thing you'll EVER hear from someone of another branch say about Marines is "they're crazy!" You wont EVER hear them say "they don't get the job done" or "they're weak."

Sit here and tell me I'm lying about that.

3. Blackpearl

September 11, 2011 at 3:55 pm

I only take issue with your statement that the Marines can talk down to every branch. They can't and shouldn't. We all need each other in one way or another to get the job done, and with the way things are now, fighters from all branches are side by side now and bullets and IED don't give a damm who claims they can do it better because all of our asses will get blown to high heaven when the shit hits the fan. So as for who's the best, hell yeah Marines get the job done, but not without some help.

4. Havette Ellington

September 11, 2011 at 3:56 pm

As a veteran of the Army, I will have to say that Military people are strong period! The only people who talk about which branch is weaker never served a day in the US Armed Forces.

5. Mzklassii

September 11, 2011 at 3:56 pm

LOOOOOOL really, he should apologize for that? You're too much. But yes I agree. You get in them high up places (Government/Military) and you tends to be owned and which is privately… Well lets just say I'm not gonna get into that. Next

6. Ambitious_Balla

September 11, 2011 at 3:57 pm

A lot of people have that misconception about the military. We're not "owned". Its a 100% volunteer-based occupation. Some of us are "crazy" and this is the perfect outlet for us. I mean, who else is gonna pay you to kill and blow up stuff? I get a hard-on every time I place a block of C4 on something! lol. I can get out if I want to. But I choose not to. I DID get out once before and I HATED being a civilian. Too routine for me. Sp I went back in because I like the sporadic nature of what we do. Its actually pretty enjoyable. 30 days paid vacation, housing and food paid for, and I make a pretty decent amount of bread every two weeks. I LOVE it.

I'm screwed when i retire, lol! I'm not gonna know what to do with myself!

7. Jaguarpaw63

September 11, 2011 at 3:57 pm

The sentence "who else is gonna pay you to kill and blow up stuff" is very, very sick. When you retire and don´t know what to do, how about go and visit some of the soldiers, who lost body parts, while you enjoyed it to kill and blow up stuff.