NeNe Shows Off Weight Loss On Tour!!!

As previously reported, “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star NeNe Leakes joined Housewives from the other cities for the “Real Housewives Live Tour” last weekend.  And she debuted a new body as they stopped in Atlanta.
Pics of NeNe rocking her new extra slim size inside…

The Tour features “Housewives” from different cities popping up in different cities to kick it with their fans who paid to chit chat with them about their most controversial moments.
So last weekend, the ladies walked the red carpet at the Cobb Energy Center in Atlanta, and NeNe shocked some folks with her extra thin frame.
She’s no stranger to some nip & tuck action on her nose, face, and body.  But she’s indeed changed up her bod even more:

Fellow “Housewives” Alex McCord (NY), Melissa Gorg
a one of my NJ faves), and Marysol Patton (MIA) were there as well.  Oddly enough, we could have sworn Marysol and te whole Miami cast got the axe.  As well as Alex and half the NY cast.  Guess that doesn’t stop the money pimpin’.

October 21, 2011 at 1:52 am

DAMN,How many teeth does Nene have LMAO….Veneers!

2. Rockyprogress

October 21, 2011 at 1:53 am

I liked Nene on the 1 season of the ATL Housewives she was Real and Raw and she looked Better….Nene success made her head so BIG ,I can't Stand her now,she makes me SICK!

October 21, 2011 at 1:53 am

It looks like she had something else done to that nose too. It looks better now. Doesn't look like a bowling pin anymore.

4. Yes I said It

October 21, 2011 at 1:53 am

Wow she's super slim. Can't wait to see her true witch come out now that she think she look like a damn model her head's really gonna blow up.

October 21, 2011 at 1:54 am

NeNe looks good! Now if she could positively adjust her attitude..

October 21, 2011 at 1:54 am

I don't like Nene's personality because she is so disgraceful to the image of black women the way she acts, BUT she looks pretty here and I'm not going to hate on that. Good look for her. Now if she could act like a black woman with class and maturity then her designer look would all make sense.

October 21, 2011 at 1:54 am

Who gives a flip about that wildebeest-gorilla, NeNe?? Let's put the spotlight on Melissa Gorga…GORGEOUS!!!

8. admin

October 21, 2011 at 1:55 am

Melissa Gorga- is gorgeous

9. Tameika

October 21, 2011 at 1:55 am

It's good that she lost weight; I'm sure she will reap the healthy benefits, provided she went about (and keeps up with it) in a healthy way. The biggest improvement to her looks, though, is a SMILE as opposed to an angry expression.

Now if she would do something about that outfit….

10. Yes I said It

October 21, 2011 at 1:55 am

I want HUGE, SUPER WHITE teeth like NeNe! Wonder how much they'll cost me.