ATL Real Housewife Kandi Burruss Stole Her New Boyfriend Todd From His Now Ex-Girlfriend Mela!

Do you remember that time when new ATL Housewife member Marlo Hampton called out Kandi on being a Big Mama??!! Well I guess Marlo spilled the beans and ya’ll didn’t even noticed it.

According to MTO: Kandi Burruss from the ATL Housewives was dating one of the show’s Camera men, named Todd. Which she stole from longtime Girl-Friend, now she’s being labelled has a HOMEWRECKER!!

(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = “//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=137279353018566”;
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));

Todd’s ex-girlfriend Mela, is saying Kandi used money to convinced todd to break up with her. In fact, Mela learned that Todd was Stolen away by reading MTO. In recent Facebook messages that Mela sent her closest friends, talking about the ANGUISH of having her man STOLEN by Kandi, whom she refers to as a “trick.”

It’s interesting to note that according to Mela, Todd told her that Kandi was a TRICK and that she couldn’t SING.

Kandi always had the reputation of being a MAN-STEALER . . . but we didn’t want to believe her.

1. the Diva

March 5, 2012 at 5:40 am

A girl gotta do what a Girl gotta do…. dats why I keep a watch on my mine…because bitches like these makes us crazy!!!

March 24, 2012 at 12:42 am

LOL…I knew MC wouldnt say far behind on this 1…

April 17, 2012 at 10:28 pm

I remember that episode and I also noticed that Kandi didn't commit on what Marlo said. So yes I think Kandi uses her money to get men. She also probably uses her toys on them also.

April 18, 2012 at 1:18 am

Kandi seem like a business woman and some women like that have a hard time understanding how to be a lady

5. AtlantaDime

April 18, 2012 at 1:52 am

Omg Kandi I would never bring my hot boyfriend around you. Smh at you.

April 20, 2012 at 7:19 am

People please believe this another man or woman cannot take you from yor man or woman, they leave because they want to. When you really have a hold on someone they don't go anywhere. Sorry Mela, but Todd is where Todd wants to be.

April 24, 2012 at 3:48 pm

It's so sad that you "wannabe's" are blaming Kandi for having a man. Apparently, his old girlfriend wasn't do her thing and furthermore, to say Kandi used her money to get a man, PLEASE. Haters. Get a fuckin life.

April 25, 2012 at 12:54 am

I think Karma is a Bitch, If this turns out to be true it will be something else to talk about. I never understood her, and now I understand. I guess when you can take care of every Muther Fucker. Bull Shit ass statement guess what I'm next.

April 25, 2012 at 1:56 am

Im already line up for my turn with Kandi!! YAY lol

July 13, 2012 at 12:35 am

One thing to remember..if you steal your man from someone, someone is going to steal him from you. If she lost him to you, (it almost never fails) you'll lose him to another. Wish You Well. ps..I hope you kicked NeNe's you know what.

July 18, 2012 at 3:52 pm

ALL you Bitches sound REAL STUPID!!! How in the Fuck can you STEAL a Man from someone else?! Duh YOU CAN"T!! when he & Kandi got together he PROBABLY said he was SINGLE!! Lets face Facts Men Cheat! (as do women) & I Guess he wanted to be wit Kandi More, I mean maybe its her Fame or money that drawed him in but still in all He knew he was in a relationship & didnt care to keep it moving so how is it that Kandi's the Homewrecker?, Hell he wrecked his OWN Home or maybe it was NEVER a HOME cause lets face it BITCHES if a man Really & Truely in LOVE he Aint going Nowhere. She can't Blame Kandi cause she couldn't hold on to WHAT SHE THOUGHT WAS HERS.. Ha Ha Ha LOL. Oh yeah & if he did tell ole girl that Kandi was just a Trick, Ya'll already know he was just Stringing her along just in case shit didn't work out with Kandi He'd have someone to run back to..

• Anonymous

January 19, 2014 at 2:09 am

you sound like NENE.

January 26, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Late but real. who planned the trip to Africa, during his birthday.. Player move. karma comes quickly. and she says she doesn't simpathize with Kenya. but cried for a year about Tardy for the party

February 3, 2014 at 11:32 pm

like her criminal fake bff says everybody knows kandi is a freak, with her aunt jemima looking, shady ass, kandi buys her men that's why she don't keep them.

14. Yvonne Allen

February 14, 2014 at 4:11 pm

If another woman can take your men,that's not the other woman's issue after all he is not your husband…so in saying this you hold no paper's on claiming your man specially if he never made you his wife…and let's no forget it was todd choice to be with kandy,stop thinking because he's your man you really have him because you are the real fool investing your time in playing the wife but your not.
    Your title says woman not wife…
    Meaning your good enough to be his woman,but not his wife and he out right shows you that by shacking and laying with you and trust me that's all you will ever be to him…stupid azz female defending a man that they not married to get a dam clue!!!

June 5, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Quality articles is the important to be a focus for the people to go to
    see the site, that's what this web site is providing.

My website: เสื้อผ้าแฟชั่น