Cali Swag District Offering $25K Reward In M-Bone Murder!

The 22 year old, real name Montae Talbert, was killed on 15 May (2011) while sitting in his car outside a store in Inglewood, California. Authorities are continuing to search for the party responsible for the murder of Cali Swag District rapper Montae “M-Bone” Talbert. The police in Inglewood, California are now offering a $25,000 reward for any information leading to an arrest and conviction for murder.

Cali Swag District founder Wytony Dillon says they hope the reward will help “bring justice to Montae and bring closure for his family.”

M-Bone was shot and killed last May while sitting inside a vehicle outside of an Inglewood liquor store.

Cali Swag District

No arrests have been made in connection with the case.

1. JanJan

January 23, 2012 at 6:15 pm

This murder must be solved.
    This was outrageous. These were good kids.
    Black on Black crime: demonic sacrifice to Lucifer

2. Catty

January 23, 2012 at 6:15 pm

What happened to the "code of silence"? You, no snitching. I think if you live by the "No Snitching Sword" you die by the "No Snitching Sword". Or is that only when a little girl gets capped while playing in her front yards?

3. Phil

January 23, 2012 at 6:16 pm

This is almost as sad as when a Taliban blows up a Mosque

January 23, 2012 at 6:16 pm

You know, I wouldn't mind if the taliban blew up a Mosque, what I do mind is when they resort to killing innocent children.
    A death is a death… regardless of who died… But a murder is unforgivable.

5. ICU

January 23, 2012 at 6:17 pm

This poor boy was the same age as my son. I can't imagine loosing him this way. my thoughts and prayers are with you (family of M-Bone)

January 23, 2012 at 6:17 pm

@ICU That all depends… if your son was a back talker, trouble maker, gang banger. Maybe you'd feel differently knowing someone was out to gun him down, you may be afraid of being in the cross fire.

7. Tanyarbw

January 23, 2012 at 6:17 pm

STOP the VIOLENCE…this is crazy our ybm are being gunned down for no reason I pray for the family to receive peace at this horrible time…this was a young man that loved to dance and promoting no gangsta rap…RIP

January 23, 2012 at 6:18 pm

@Tanyarbw there's always a reason. This was a gang shooting and he was targeted. Not some random hit. The murder drove by to make sure the deed was done.

9. Ken

January 23, 2012 at 6:18 pm

Maybe I stand corrected and apologize for my comment; I was confusing this guy with another rapper I had heard about that moved into an upscale neighborhood in Chatsworth (where I live and most people do NOT listen to rap) and he certainly did NOT fit in and when the neighbors complained about his unnecessary noise and parties, he basically flipped them off; He even assaulted a next door neighbor and I understand did some time for that.
    Sorry again, I was confusing these 2 and again I apoligize, as I had the wrong guy… My bad for sure…

10. Zuniga

January 23, 2012 at 6:18 pm

Everytime I read other peoples comments I lose that much more faith in people. Truly all you haters are sick in the head. This was a young man that made dance music. Just because he lived in Inglewood doesn't automatically make him a gangbanger.

11. L.A Lana

January 23, 2012 at 6:18 pm

I am as sad and confused about the things people post on here as you!

January 29, 2012 at 6:45 pm

People now days are just soo fucking rude and disrespectfull!!! All the stupid ass comments and 4 what!!!?? Making jokes about someone dying is. NOT! Fuckin funny and I hope y'all dumb fucks burn in hell!! How would y'all like it if someone in y'all family passed and ppl took it as a joke in a time of pain?! Stupid fucks!!!!