Estelle – “Thank You” [New Music Video] + Happy 32nd Birthday Estelle!

Singer Estelle just debuted her brand new video for her single “Thank You.” Estelle shot her new Iren Sheffield-directed video in L.A.  Her hot leading man is Sean John model Tracey Dukes.  And “Thank You” is her latest single off her upcoming album All Of Me dropping February 28th.

If you listen clearly you’ll hear Akon’s vocals in the back saying “YEAHH”…. Check out the video below:

The track was written by Akon and produced by Jerry “Wonda” Duplessis. So what you think?

1. Katdee

January 19, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Now that's what's up….. Finally a real singer and not all that washed down Sh–t and computer generated bull. Love Love Love It…….

2. MIkeJay

January 19, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Well done indeed!! I've always LOVED that song. Does parallel MJB a little tho.

January 19, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Only good things to say about this song!!! This can easily be a woman's anthem who is going through hurt or pain of a breakup… Love it Estelle!

4. Lucy

January 19, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Freaking love this song–on the verge of tears every time I hear it. Nice video for Estelle too.

5. dolostar

January 19, 2012 at 3:40 pm

I'm loving the song. The video is on point. Her voice her style is killing it. Well done Estelle.

January 19, 2012 at 3:41 pm

This is the best I've seen from Estelle. It sounds like she's finally found her flow with this one. The key and the tempo work well for her. And the song is hot! I'm looking forward to more like this from her. She's very much an individual, so I look forward to seeing her thrive.

7. Ziner

January 19, 2012 at 3:41 pm

I fell in luv with this song the first time she performed it on Black Girls Rock I can't wait for this album to drop!!!!!!!!

January 19, 2012 at 3:41 pm

Job well done yet again Estelle. I always knew this chick was special from the day Kanye discovered her. She's no studio performer like most of the more popular 'singers' of today.

January 19, 2012 at 3:42 pm

She is the closest female right now who brings me that Sade vibe. . . I love this chick and will be buying her album. Yassssssssssss

10. quincy

January 19, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Im loving the love folks are showing Estelle!!! The sing is dope and the style she displays in this video is ridiculous… That long black dress is fire!!!

11. Pam

January 19, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Yes i agree .. she does sound like a Mary J. type of vocal arrangement … On this song ..Wouldnt be surprise if it was written for her and just didnt make her last album…and estelle recorded it later

January 19, 2012 at 3:43 pm

FINALLY A BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN,YOU DONE YOUR THING ON THIS ON MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOUR SUCCESS..HBD…

January 19, 2012 at 3:43 pm

thnk u,, thx u, thank for this song and the video is great,,,Happy Bday estelle darlings