First Look At Nia Long Spotted With Her NewBorn Baby Kez! [Photos]

Nia Long, 41, recently spotted in public with her new 2-month-old baby, Kez Sunday Udoka. Sources are saying that the “Love Jones” actress was spotted in Los Angeles without her husband. Apparently, Nia was enjoying a lovely mommy/son day.

Before her baby was  born, Nia told EBONY magazine that Kez was her best surprise. She stated, Before giving birth this past November, she told EBONY magazine baby Kez was the best surprise:
‘I was supposed to go to Ghana to do a film and that’s when I found out I was pregnant.
‘I had a doctor’s appointment to get the yellow fever shot and they were like, ‘Miss Long, we can’t give you a shot.’
‘I almost fainted. It was the best moment and the sweetest surprise ever.

That’s one cute baby!

1. MIkeJay

January 13, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Maybe he's not the child's real dad?

January 13, 2012 at 5:09 pm

@MikeJay you had to say that didnt you lol!!

3. Jamie

January 13, 2012 at 5:09 pm

Tht is 1 cute, fat lil' yella baby! Kissy kiss, Kez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. UndercoverAgent

January 13, 2012 at 5:09 pm

Bleaching a baby? That is the stupidest thing I ever heard. When I had my son people thought he was pureto rican! And white people asked me if he was mixed!!!!! (SMDH). Most black babies get darker as they get older.

5. quincy

January 13, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Aaawww… so cute!

6. KILA

January 13, 2012 at 5:10 pm

How did she BLAST that thing from her PUSS ???????????????

7. My3Luvss

January 13, 2012 at 5:10 pm

@KILA PERVERT!

8. Jimz

January 13, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Black women are so goddamn stupid IT'S ALMOST SHOCKING !!!Like how the fuck can you be so stupid?????Most black American / diaspora black BABIES comes out LIGHTER SKINNED then as they get older THEY GET MORE MELANIN or more COLOR. This is because of MOST BLACK AMERICANS AND Diaspora BLACKS haveeeeeeee whiteeeeeee ancestry, or have a small percentage EUROPEAN IN THEM!!!

Aint nobody bleaching and aint no white PEOPLE tryna exterminate negros, THE WHITE MAN JUST TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOUR ANCESTORS AND IT'S SHOWING UP LATER IN THE GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN!!!THAT'S ALL….But darker skinned blacks are on a decline in America!!lolll I must agree with that …HOPEFULLY THE ATTITUDE WILL BE ON A DECLINE AS WELL along with em…

50 YEARS FROM NOW…..WE'LL ALL LOOK LIKE WHAT BLACK WOMEN ALWAYS DESIRED TO LOOK LIKE…….LATIN/WHITE PPL……SO STOP CRYING AND SAYING STUPID SHITT….WHEN YALL THE ONES THAT LOOKED DOWN ON BLACK BABIES BUT WORSHIPED THE LIGHTER SKINNED BABIES IN THE COMMUNITY SO STFU!!!Don't believe me POST KENZELL, OR USHER BABY BOYS AND SEE HOW THEY GET ATTACKED!!!!JUST FOR BEING DARKER IN HUE.ONLY REASON BLACK WOMEN HATE ON LIGHTER IS BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY .

MULTICULTURE / MIXED RACE FOR 2012 AND SO ON!!!!!!!!MORE REDBONES!!America is a melting pot…..DATE outside your raceeeeeeeee all you wantttttttttttttt!!!

Shout out to my TRINIDADIAN BEAUTIFUL SISTA NAME NIA LONG!!!

Congrats on bringing A BEAUTIFUL LIFE INTO THIS WORLD!!

January 13, 2012 at 5:11 pm

@Jimz now i dont agree with what people say on here but u actually think most people want their child to be white booboo people want their child to be black do u see how many people adopt black children black children are the most gorgeous babies that were eveyr born look it up or even ask a white person n they will tell u why they adopt black children they are beyond gorgeous n so is a mixed child that is mixed with black black people are always down tlaked but sweetie our kids are the most beautiful ones created n thats a fact look it up hunny

10. Lexx4Real

January 13, 2012 at 5:12 pm

i don't condone Marijuana use (especially for black men) but you NEED it

11. Ziner

January 13, 2012 at 5:12 pm

You can't be a white woman and not agree with me. YOU KNOW IT'S THE TRUTH!!!!I assume you're a white woman hopefully not, because im starting to see that black women are poisoning yall minds as well!!But tell me why do i need Marijuana

January 13, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Awe, he is too cute.

13. pholmes

January 13, 2012 at 5:13 pm

I love Nia! Always have! Her son is absolutely adorable and if that ring means enagegement or married then that is a beautiful thing too!