Former Destiny child Michelle Williams WENT OFF On Fans About Baby “Blue Ivy Carter” Comments!

Many people may have expected the former destiny child memeber Michelle Williams to comment on Beyonce giving birth….and she was really upset that people are trying to start drama, so she when off!
More Inside>…………..

Don’t put words in the mouth of Michelle Williams or try to make her tweet about Beyonce either! After a few fans “questioned” why the former Destiny’s Child member had not welcomed her good friend & former groupmate Beyonce‘s newborn, Blue Ivy Carter, into the world on her timeline, Michelle got a little pissy.  And explained the deal.
“Let’s get ONE thing straight….I do NOT have to say congrats to someone when they’re NOT on twitter…ESPECIALLY when I talk or email them all the time….or when I’ll be physically present as well…so harrassing and stalking my timeline to see if I’ve mentioned something is POINTLESS!!! My friendship with people aren’t always for twitter display. Respect that and get a LIFE!!! Enjoy this FINE day!!! God bless!!!! This is a beautiful, precious, private time between two people and excitement is to be expected but NOT disrespect!#churchdismissed”
Ya’ll thought she was quiet dont it, lol

January 9, 2012 at 3:21 pm

exactly. it's the ones that are pressed to act like they are in the know like ritardna that have to post ish they got 3rd hand. baby blue real aunties like kelly and michelle don't need to prove anything

2. Freeturne

January 9, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Michelle and Kelly found out the way the rest of us did. LOL! They do not talk to Beyonce like that and I"m pretty sure they, especially Michelle, was not no where near present. Nice day.

January 9, 2012 at 3:22 pm

I agree with what Michelle has said.

4. MIkeJay

January 9, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Set it straight Tenitra!

January 9, 2012 at 3:23 pm

I have to agree with Michelle. Twitter is not the bible of all celeb thought contrary to what these twitterr hawks thinks. She owes them nothing,

6. Christy

January 9, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Im glad Michelle got with them some people hv so much damn malice in their hearts where Beyonce is concerned its sad she doesn't hv to prove that her pregnancy-marriage is real to anyone. She is a celebrity and y'all obsess over negativity in any situation even something as sensitive as having a baby some of u should get a life and stop worrying so much about other people…