Jennifer Williams Files A Police Report Against Evelyn’s Assistant Because Of A Fight During Filming!

During filming of “Basketball Wives” Miami at Gulf Stream Race Track in Hallandale, FL last Saturday, has ended up in a fight between Jennifer Williams and Evelyn’s assistant….. and it was all documented in a police report filed by Jennifer.

The girls were all in a VIP suite at the tracks were Nai Crooks — who is Evelyn’s assistant but used to work for Jennifer as well, called out Jennifer … who the other girls feel has become “too big for britches.”
According to sources, the two got face-to-face and Nai pushed Williams in the face to get her away. In the police report, Williams described it as being “intentional struck by Crooks with an open hand to the left side of her face.”

Jennifer told security from the production company who then stepped in to intervene. And the security personnel’s also parted Lozada to keep her from jumping in after Williams.

In the report, the officer states he saw no injuries on Williams and told her she could file a misdemeanor complaint with the state attorney’s office if she wanted to pursue the matter further.

The police report also states Williams believes the entire incident was captured on video.

It’s ON YA”LL!!!

1. FancyFace

January 28, 2012 at 11:39 pm

Evelyn needs to get lost!!!

2. Dj

January 28, 2012 at 11:40 pm

Diva's gone wild….. they were the best of friends….smh

January 28, 2012 at 11:40 pm

gone too far ev

4. COCKINESS

January 29, 2012 at 3:14 am

Im listening to the featured video I was here by beyonce …..these bitches could kiss my ass for all i care, grown ass woman acting like KIDS!!!

March 10, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Evelyn should publicly apologize to jennifer and then go her own trashy, tacky, classless way! I can't believe that Tami and Shaunie stick with her. She is the biggest loser and HO on this show!

April 18, 2012 at 4:17 am

Evenlyn is a loose goose who will give it up to any man!! all the women, no excuse me I mean girls on this show need to grow the hell up..this is childish.

April 18, 2012 at 4:37 am

First of all Evelyn is a poor excuse for a mother, woman and a wife to be and I know her mother must be embarassed by her conduct she has a loose wire somewhere uptstairs and if that idiot marry her he is about to go for the ride of his life, he needs prayer someone needs to pray on his behalf, she has jacked up spirit.

April 18, 2012 at 4:44 am

Evelyn is crazy and Shaunie and Tammi should be ashame of themselves for encouraging that mess, I see why these women have problems in there relationships they are simple as all get out.

April 18, 2012 at 4:54 am

Evelyn is a flat out retard, and that Nai chick sounds like a stalking lesbo, for real though all she had to do is ask for her keys seriously I am from hood we don't even let stupid stuff like that take us out of our square these chicks are wack.

April 18, 2012 at 5:06 am

I can seriously say I can't stamd Evelyn that's sad, I don't know that child everytime I see her face go across the tv screen I just want to snatch her up, my daughters said I need not to watch the show bcuz she makes me that angry, my family knows the one thing crawls under my skin is seeing a grown woman acting stupid oooh that burns me up, she needs to get her life quick.

April 18, 2012 at 5:21 am

You know these athletes make me sick they would rather deal with these so calll models video chicks that has no class whatsoever instead of a real sista from the hood that knows better than acting a fool, real women don't act like that, oh by the way I am a around the way girl and I am just as pretty and got more since than these wanna-b's

April 18, 2012 at 5:34 am

Basketball Wifes is so not cool, what in the world do these basketball players see in these tramps, they are scum bumb chicks they are so lucky I love the Lord bcuz there are a few things I would really say and trust it wouldn't be noce at all so I am going to keep quite clean

April 23, 2012 at 4:30 am

All these bitches are irrelevant and don't have shit to do with there time but argue and fight…. Grow up STUPID HOES!!!!