Over 100 Students Suspended For Saying “B__tch A$$” [Video]

These days, anything can get you suspended from school and when a video like this, that was made on school grounds. The video was made by a Hickman County Student, who was expelled and sent to an alternative school. And now, over 100 students who participated in the act of B__tch A$$ are getting their can of suspension of 3 days each.

More Inside>……………..
Check out the video below:
Did you guys see a pattern in the video? Also, what was the point????

1. MIkeJay

January 7, 2012 at 4:49 pm

And they are a Bunch of Dumb A**

January 7, 2012 at 4:49 pm

This is America's future!!!!! I bet they're all failing in at least two subjects each, now that's beeotch arse!!!!!

3. Enough

January 7, 2012 at 4:50 pm

what was the purpose of suspension.. kids cuss when there are no adults around. they are kids…

4. MZ_KNIGHTOWL

January 7, 2012 at 4:50 pm

NUMBER 54 WAS FUNNY

January 7, 2012 at 4:51 pm

The school shouldn't even have the right to suspend them over something like that. Anything to keep kids from learning though.

6. xedsews

January 7, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Its just kids having harmless fun. People use this language every day, its in movies, rap songs, even on blog sites. At least this wasnt another fight video or a ex baby momma tryin to shoot someone. Half the people on this blog tht post a comment probably have used both of those terms somewhere in there life. Get over it.

7. CAROLKREME

January 7, 2012 at 4:53 pm

@xedsews SMDH…Harmless fun? Something must be wrong with you. What is the point of the video might I ask you?

8. ONE STORM

January 7, 2012 at 4:54 pm

Lil mini me…..don't say cuss words on camera, ok! They all need a long drawn out 1 hour lecture from their parents ( no interruption ….truely painful to teens lol)

Somebody, please explain to folks and how video lives on for ever and that unless your getting paid and have agreed to it all videos can and will be used to extort you in some manner. Send them all back to class asap…..they all "looked" like dumbazz badazz kidz!

9. USRREASW

January 7, 2012 at 4:54 pm

I am in Air Force and seek ing someone .

I need a woman who can love me back

…I also got a username nathanm on _____【M'ilitáry S'oulmáté.C óM】–_____

It's the largest and best club for seek ing Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force,
    Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.
    I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier …Please Check
    it out!I'm serious