Diggy Simmons feat. Jadakiss – “88” [New Music Video]

The young rapper Diggy Simmons has released the visuals for his new song, 88, which features the legend, Jadakiss.  Diggy gives props to his uncle, Russell Simmons in his opening verse:………

You know my uncle taught Diddy

Who turned around and taught Biggie

And Biggie taught Jigga

So you can just imagine what he teaching me n****

Check out the video below:

We can’t wait for the single and the album, Unexpected Arrival to drop on March 20th.

1. Kimy

February 25, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Diggy is hot . Love the new song. I'm so glad he is making his own path in hip hop music. But the most thing I love about him is that he dont use cursing words. My daughter loves him and can't wait till the cd comes out.

2. Andy

February 25, 2012 at 2:15 pm

That song is fire i'm glad he put uncle rus out there what a pioneer he is now diggy on his way as a pioneer in the game also mad props to jada kiss everything he touch is fire.

3. Daniel

February 25, 2012 at 2:16 pm

You are phenominal Diggy 🙂 Just like your Dad n Uncle Russ. Keep doing ya thing.

4. My3Luvss

February 25, 2012 at 2:19 pm

it would be nice if less rappers used the word "nigga"… just sayin

5. quincy

February 25, 2012 at 2:20 pm

STFU. Is there really nothing else to cry about? It's a fuckin word! Only has the power you give it. But that's another story.

6. My3Luvss

February 25, 2012 at 2:20 pm

@Quincy wow why so upset? i just thought it would be nicer if less rappers used the words nigga, bitches,hoes ect.what other ethnic group happily uses derogatory words meant for them to talk about their friends and family? i just wish rap was less ignorant.

7. quincy

February 25, 2012 at 2:21 pm

@My3Luvss Not mad at all just tired of hearing the same tired ass whiny bullshit. You know as well as I do that it's not changing and people have complained about it forever so you might as well stop giving it so much power. Surely in your life you have way more important and hopefully pertinent objectives than removing the 'n' word from the rap genre.

8. PDA

February 25, 2012 at 2:21 pm

This video is CORNEY!

February 25, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Yes it is they wasted all that n money!!!!!

February 25, 2012 at 3:13 pm

Im still weirded out by him being the son of a pastor.

11. tikitime

February 25, 2012 at 4:21 pm

me too, but I guess they didnt have a say in this? And now hes rich, so he can do what the hell he wants to do.