First Photos: Bobbi Kristina & Family Arriving At Private Viewing! [Photos]

Just six days after Whitney Houston‘s death and being hospitalized twice. The first photos of Bobbi Kristina 18, as she arrived at the Whigham Funeral Home in Newark, New Jersey, on Friday along with her grandmother, Cissy Houston, and other family members for a private viewing. Whitney’s family and close friends will be attending her private funeral on Saturday and the burial is expected on Sunday. Check out the photos below:

Family and friends arrive for the private wake of Whitney Houston  in Newark NJ

Family and friends arrive for the private wake of Whitney Houston  in Newark NJ

Family and friends arrive for the private wake of Whitney Houston  in Newark NJ

Family and friends arrive for the private wake of Whitney Houston  in Newark NJ

Family and friends arrive for the private wake of Whitney Houston  in Newark NJ

“She tried to ease the pain of losing her mother by having a few alcoholic drinks,” the insider said.
“She was distraught, on the verge of a complete breakdown. Not knowing what to do, members of her mother’s entourage tried to calm her down with a sedative. The two were an unfortunate mix and she ended up passing out.”

Family and friends arrive for the private wake of Whitney Houston  in Newark NJ

Family and friends arrive for the private wake of Whitney Houston  in Newark NJ

Family and friends arrive for the private wake of Whitney Houston  in Newark NJ

The funeral held at New Hope Baptist Church at 9 a.m. PST on Saturday.

1. U laid it low and spread it wide...mama braxton

February 18, 2012 at 5:15 am

My heart is STILL breaking because the King(Michael) and Queen(Whitney) are dead:(((
    Queen Whitney Houston can now join King Michael Jackson in HEAVEN……May they both Rest In Peace!!!!

2. Jaguarpaw63

February 18, 2012 at 5:15 am

God has brought an angel home Whitney we will miss you R.I.P Whitney Houston my thoughts and prayers go out to your family and friends. Why did you have to leave us.
    I Look To You
    R.I.P Whitney

3. nreys

February 18, 2012 at 5:16 am

Even during her darkest hours, I think we were all worried and wanted her well, no matter what that meant, even giving up her stardom. Just peace and joy. Now, she has that…in the Best of Places.

February 18, 2012 at 5:20 am

im upset now she was the best, she was a good person soo she did sum things every body make mistakes i love and i will always love u whitney houston….

5. Marsha

February 18, 2012 at 5:26 am

I keep the family,and us extended family that may be refer ed to as fans fans in prayer.Especially Bobbi Kristina.If Bobbi K.read this; just know that your mom had more genuine love from us than she knew.We may not have known,or could have reached her on a personal level,but we (agape)loved her anyway.No matter what they scream,Whitney was a BEAST FOR GOD!!

RIP Whitney

6. thechamp

February 18, 2012 at 5:59 am

Whitney you will always be remembered in my heart and to the family just remember "GOD IS IN CONTROL"and he does not make mistakes he will never put more on you than you can bare, not saying there want be sad days but think about the happy times you shared with her.I know this to be true because I lost my son and sometimes I still find myself questioning God but he knows in my heart I am not questioning his work.
    bobbi kristina stay prayerful and you will be okay.
    you had a beautiful mom that the world LOVED DEARLY!

7. Jazbeetn

February 18, 2012 at 12:54 pm

I'm so sick n tired of every time a star or someone important dies….Why do it always have to be a crucifixion on that person n their family. All com mentors u guys act like you all where flies in every room or where ever she went. How can you say bad things about a person and their family during a time of bereavement. None of u guys knew Whitney on a personal level.(only what u read about in the paper n half of that mess is off key)instead of lifting up the family in prayer….if u can't say nothing nice then don't comment at all(u wouldn't like if the shoe was on your foot)

8. Understable

February 19, 2012 at 6:42 am

You are correct Jazbeetn, the majority of the writers only know what they read, and as any one knows, only half of what you read is accurate. Nevertheless, one thing we know is Whitney did love Bobbi at one time, still may have, just may not wanted to be married to him – and everyone should respect that, whether they like it or not. I never thought she should have married him but who am I to say — my family felt the same way and Im still married 25 yrs. but separated for 4. Regardless, every girl, needs the love a father can give, especially now, Bobbi is the only parent she has. People can love you truly, but that special bond parents have with their child nobody else can give. My deepest condolences to the Houston family. God Bless and I'll keep you in my prayers.