Jill Scott Twitter Beef With Nicki Minaj Fans + Brian White Talks Twitter “War” with Nene Leakes! [Video]

Singer / Actress Jill Scott was attacked on Twitter by Nicki Minaj fans after she confessed that she finally watched Nicki’s 2012 Grammy Award performance and felt the same way most other people did. Okay, here’s what Jill said “I finally watched the Minaj performance on the Grammy’s, wow” tweeted Jilly from Philly. Now is that anything for people to get mad about?? Nicki did take her grammy performace a little bit too far.

So immediately, Team Minaj began to mention Scott in a very hostile manner but Jill responded with intellectual thoughts! TAKE THAT!!

jill scott tweets
After schooling Team Minaj, Jill left off on a positive note, complimenting Nicki’s rap skills!
jill scott tweet
also check out Jill’s Twitter!
Now in Brian White news.

Brian has been talking ish about NeNe Leakes lately but to be honest with you, I’m kind of on Brian’s side. Reason, NeNe has let the fame and fortune turn her into a very angry and hated diva, which gets to me sometimes when a person has found new money. The actor tries to clear the air about a comment involving NeNe that kicked off tension between them on the Wendy Williams show. White related the original intent of his statement to the media representation of black women. He also insisted that he is proud of black women, and would like them to be better portrayed in the media. [AMEN]
Check out the video below:

February 28, 2012 at 1:17 pm

He is so secsi, I always get this "gay" vibe from him hope he isn't he sounds like a good brutha.

2. Enough

February 28, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Listen to your gut don't be dumb thats the prob with bw they don't trust themselves you and I know that man is down low, no big, but whoops there it is!

3. IH8CHARLIESHEEN

February 28, 2012 at 1:18 pm

i don't kno what 'secsi' means but he certainly iz effeminate & kiki

February 28, 2012 at 1:19 pm

He's not a good brotha. He hates sistas and is married to a taco.

5. quincy

February 28, 2012 at 1:19 pm

What does his comment about Nene have to do with me (or Black women as a whole)? Nene IS loud and ridiculous. What 40 yr. old woman calls herself "Nene" in a professional setting? Nene and I are Black women, but nothing alike. Therefore, when someone makes a comment about her, I take no offense.

February 28, 2012 at 1:19 pm

I completely agree….100%

February 28, 2012 at 1:20 pm

He is dead wrong using Nene for publicity why not speak of all the good hardworking single black mothers?

He bleaches his skin and he appears as a repressed homosexual…downlow, for the slow kids. Most men don't give a F too busy taking care of biz but closet cases always throw sisters under the bus trying to pass as straight, k o o n please! Word.

8. Pierre Ford

February 28, 2012 at 1:20 pm

He's already famous, why would he need more publicity, so STFU already!!

9. U laid it low and spread it wide...mama braxton

February 28, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Nene needs to re-evaluate herself, because she is not all that!!

10. bestpolicy

February 28, 2012 at 1:22 pm

I am no fan of BW but he does speak sense about the likes of ghetto Nene who make the rest of us blacks look like air heads. And these nicki fans need to fall back and leave Jill Scott along, she did not say anything wrong. SO STUPID F**KS Leave her ALONE!!

11. FancyFace

February 28, 2012 at 1:23 pm

@bestpolicy, I totally agree, they need to fall back and leave her alone. I love the way Jill handled herself.

February 28, 2012 at 1:47 pm

Jill is a lady and these b*tches need to be respectful!

October 9, 2012 at 7:45 pm

People make me sick. First off as a person who is partially black, I don't think that other people should go around calling people racists terms? A taco? Seriously, do you like when people call us the things they do?