Lil’ Kim DISSES Nicki Minaj’s Grammy Performance On Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live! [Video]

Lil’ Kim was a guest on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” on Wednesday night, and the topic inevitably turned to her rival Nicki Minaj. The Queen Bee gave her opinion on Nicki’s controversial Grammy performance.

On how Lil’ Kim feels about Nicki Minaj‘s song “Stupid Hoe” , Lil’ Kim said…
“Im pretty sure I feel the same way everybody else feels right about now” … “If you have a song called ‘Stupid Hoe‘ you must be a ‘Stupid Hoe‘! ”

When Andy Cohen asked what she thought about Nicki Minaj‘s weird exorcism on the Grammy Awards last Sunday night, Kim basically had nothing nice to say whatever so ever! Lil’ Kim compared Nicki Minaj to Fire Marshall Bill, the iconic character made famous by Jim Carrey on In Living Color. BravoTV got into the Twitter frenzy, tweeting, “Did @LilKim just start some beef with Fire Marshall Bill?!?”

In a more touching moment, she shared a funny memory of meeting the late Whitney Houston while flying to the Bahamas. “She was the best, so down-to-earth,” said Kim, who was there to promote her new single “If You Love Me.”

This saga is never going to end!

1. scgroover

February 16, 2012 at 1:30 pm

I love Kim’s personality. I don’t understand why people don’t like her. She had every right to say what she said in this interview because the “Stupid Hoe” song was written about her. I love the Whitney Houston story……lol

February 16, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Lil Kim really looks good.

3. Karen - Jacksonville

February 16, 2012 at 1:31 pm

– Nicki > > > Kim . Duhhhh #TeamMinaj over here ! #Bow

February 16, 2012 at 1:31 pm

wait wait ‘To make a song about a stupid hoe, you must be a stupid hoe’that’s like me saying ‘to make a song about yo mama, I must be yo mama’o_0 Only simple minded people wont understand my analysis

5. xedsews

February 16, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Kim is just.
    Tbh, I AM a dedicated Team Minaj. But, being REAL honest, Kim hasn’t been on any charts, on any radios, on anything with her music. It hasnt been ANYWHERE. Of COURSE I’m gonna love everything nic does. And you people saying “I’m waiting for some good stuff from nic” April 3rd. Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded. Nic has been releasing the weak tracks first. So when we get the album, it’s gonna be worth the wait. The first album was totally for the press. The second album, nic is having fun with it. Yeah, there might be some Kim disses. But black Friday was entirely dedicated to nicki.
    PFRR is gonna be epic. Don’t judge nicki on a couple of songs, wait on the album. ANOTHER THING, nicki isn’t a rapper, she’s an entertainer. Unlike Kim in that one boring lane. Kim could never come for Nic. I understand Kim was known as the queen, but nic has been taken that title, now Kim’s just a jester making a fool out of herself trying to get back out there. Kim just won’t ever accept the fact her career is over. She should’ve just pulled a Queen Latifah and get into acting. Music isn’t there for her anymore.

6. ILUVLA

February 16, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Most of the younger generation is so brainwashed off Fire Marshall Bill that they dont know what REAL music sounds like anymore.

February 16, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Kim is too funny! I love her. She is a Legend and im so ready for her comeback.

February 16, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Her plastic surgery face is still jacked the f*ck up! Dem two Bitches need to squash this teenager BS

February 16, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Okay one of course Kim would say something stupid when Nicki takes shot at her in "stupid hoe" I loved the old Kim's music but her time is gone because she messed up and went away.All you saying Nicki stole Lil Kim style are dumb because when the girl first came out she praised Kim and said how she influnced her a lot so she gave props where it is due Kim was the dumbass to start a beef with her so that "she stole kim style" is played out..move on Nicki is kind of the new Kim just more mainstream

10. The TRUTH

February 16, 2012 at 3:11 pm

@Anonymous I agree with you on that! ALL THE DUMDASS'S ROGER THAT! Only Kim beating her gums up while Nicki is busy avoiding her and making money

11. West Coast Chick

February 16, 2012 at 3:12 pm

One word for this interview FUNNY! and at the last anonymous comment You are so right!

February 16, 2012 at 3:16 pm

kim cheek bones are INSANE!! LIKE WTF!!! Girl you got a F**KED UP FACE!

February 17, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Lil kim was the 1st 2 come out sayin she was a black barbie n now nicki is? Lil kim was the 1st 2 wear that colorful ass hair now nick is? I mean dnt get me wrong I am a fan of nicki minaj but 2 b honest she did bite lil kim style n tried 2 turn it into her own

February 18, 2012 at 5:23 am

BE SMART YOUNG SISTERS, ADIOS.
    MEANING DO NOT B A FOLLOWER LIKE NIKKI/WAYNE,THEY ARE THE MOST EMBARRASSING TO BLACK AND LATINO COMMUNITY,DRAKE IS NEXT.
    BLACK WOMEN/MEN ETC.
    AND US LATINO PAPI'S
    US LATINA WOMEN KNOW AT ALL AGES, FROM TEEN TO LATE FORTIES,REMEMBER AND KNOW WHAT REAL MUSIK ES, IF OUR PARENT,LISTEN TO REAL HIP HOP AND I DO LOVE THE OLD SCHOOL 80S, 90S, SIXTIES SEVENTIES MUSIC AND I M NOT ALONE.AND THAT IS CAUSE IT IS REAL MUSICA, RIP WHITNEY
    REAL MUSIC ES WHITNEY TO RAPPER NOT NIKKI SHORT SKANK MINAJ
    WIT THE HORRID RAP VOICE,BUT REAL SINGERS/RAPPERS KNOW WHAT REAL MUSIC ES,AND KIM IS ENCOMPASS IN THAT,NOT NIKKI

ONLY WANNA B WOMEN WHO WAN 2 B NIKKI LIKE HER,SHE WILL FALL OFF SOON ENOUGH,GOD WILLIN SOON.

FROM JOSE AND LIZETTE HERNANDES, ON FACEBOOK
    NJ
    NYC PHILLY
    TRI-STATE

February 19, 2012 at 5:39 am

Ummm….ok?…I didn't understand non of that lmfao! What do black ppl meaning lil wayne / nicki have 2 do with being an embarrasment 2 the latino community y'all ain't black?