Madonna Feat. M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj – “Give Me All Your Luvin’ ” [New Music Video]

As you would imagine, the campaign is being launched in a fairly low-key manner with a performance of Give Me All Your Luvin’ during this weekend’s Super Bowl in front of a global audience of one billion. Madonna has just unveiled the tracklist for her 12th studio album, MDNA, and now she’s back with a new video for her first single, the Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.-featuring, “Give Me All Your Luvin’”. In typical Madonna fashion, her latest video sticks to a theme – naturally, she’s going with football.

If you’ve ever listened to Arular or Pink Friday and thought, Damn, I’d love to see M.I.A. or Nicki in a cheerleader get up, then guess what, Madonna’s brought your deepest fetishes to life. She tends to do that, though.

Check it out below, including the album’s tracklist and artwork shortly after.

MDNA arrives March 26th via Interscope Records.
MDNA Tracklist:
01. Girls Gone Wild
02. Gang Bang
03. I’m Addicted
04. Some Girls
05. I Don’t Give A
06. Turn Up the Radio
07. Give Me All Your Luvin’
08. B-day Song
09. Superstar
10. I’m a Sinner
11. Masterpiece
12. Falling Free
13. Love Spent
14. I Fucked Up
15. Beautiful Killer

Are you loving it??

1. Enome

February 3, 2012 at 5:59 pm

God how awful is that….hard to believe it's the same person that did Holiday and Vogue….

2. Hurt

February 3, 2012 at 6:00 pm

she always was a third rate act with a lousy voice!

3. Rockyprogress

February 3, 2012 at 6:00 pm

Good greif MIA run far run fast

There was a thread about regret. I'll add watching that

4. scgroover

February 3, 2012 at 6:01 pm

song: meh
    video: love! ('cept for gun-fingers shot… so cringe-making)
    but it's fun.

5. OhRoman

February 3, 2012 at 6:01 pm

if you can't beat them, get them to feature in lame songs with you and drag them down with you.

oh m.i.a. why?

6. Brian

February 3, 2012 at 6:02 pm

I'm really suprised that she has gone down the obvious route of trying to be 'cool' and 'down with the kids'. With the whole Gaga thing, I thought, as the supposed Queen of Pop, that she'd go for something a bit more left-field and edgier. But clearly she's listened to her fans who have been frothing at the mouth at the sight of Gaga for the past three years, and it's resulted in this mess. Nearly thirty years on and she's still pushing the Marilyn Monroe shtick?

I can't help but laugh at the people who have been mocking Gaga as a wannabe Madonna, who then comes out with something like this. If I was going to call someone the Queen of Pop, my vote would go to the girl who can do this… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP8SrlbpJ5A

February 3, 2012 at 6:02 pm

She does look amazing for a 75 year old psychopath!

8. Enough

February 3, 2012 at 6:02 pm

She definately is a 'different kind of girl', a 53 year old one. I hope she gives up after this fails. Nothing about this song is pleasant. I prefer her films, they are so much easier to avoid.

9. MG

February 3, 2012 at 6:03 pm

A "Madonna sings ZZ Top" album might have been a better option..

10. Ronnie

February 3, 2012 at 6:03 pm

That's not very a very nice thing to say about her, so easy for you to hide behind your keyboard posting outrageous lies on the internet.
    We all know she's 84.

February 3, 2012 at 6:03 pm

That was so bad I actually cringed a bit, couldn't sit through the whole thing. Can't believe this type of stuff is popular, it's so flat and predictable. I'm sure it will go on to sell millions. Oh, and put it away Madge, you're too old.

12. UGF

February 3, 2012 at 6:03 pm

I prefer it to all the XFactor crap we have to put up with. At least it's had some money thrown at it.

February 3, 2012 at 6:04 pm

She the same age as Angela Bassett she's not too old she too cheap

February 3, 2012 at 6:04 pm

Tired old mutton-dressed-as-lamb.And that's just the music. MIA needs a reality check putting her name to that.