Ray J Saying “I Was Sexmatized By Kim Kardashian”+ He’s Just Friends With Whitney Houston [VIDEO]

Former reality star/actor Ray J is jumping on the relationship advice train, and during a recent interview with “Inside Hollywood’” correspondent Kevin Frazier, the R&B singer spoke about his new book “Death of The Cheating Man: What Every Woman Must Know About Men Who Stray.

In the juicy tell all, Ray J talks about a mysterious woman with the initials K.K. who rocked his world:

Kevin Frazier: Tell me about the girl in the book. You say she literally hypnotized you with sex.

Ray-J: “Absolutely. I was hypnotized. Waking up in the morning with toothpaste already on the toothbrush, a warm towel all ready to go to wash your face. Just certain different perks of being with a woman like that could really trap you into an emotional world that’s hard to get out of.”

Ray J also shuts down the rumors surrounding him and Whitney Houston, saying they are “just friends.” Yeah Right.

See video below:

source@ theinsider

February 11, 2012 at 10:16 pm

he's a s;ut and thats all im saying!!!!!!!!!

2. Vortrex

February 11, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Ya'll going to hate me but im not a RAYJ fan, im sorry!

3. West Coast Chick

February 11, 2012 at 10:46 pm

he knew he was the one who released the tape, hate him!

February 11, 2012 at 10:53 pm

Ray J need to sit down why is he still talking about Kim Kardashian??If she was so good to him by doing all those things he wouldn't have been a whore…

5. West Coast Chick

February 11, 2012 at 11:05 pm

@Anonymous i totally agree with you. He goes around saying that he was the one to build her status. This dude has major issues and needs a reality check! THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU RAY J!!!

February 11, 2012 at 11:17 pm

I wish Ray J's punk ass would shut the f— up! Ugh–still re-hashing the past, going out with Whitney, picking fights with Fab–all in an effort to be relevant. Brandy is the only star in his family: he needs to accept that and come up with a Plan B. I never liked Ray J: with his squeaky lil whiny voice, like an 8 yr old boy. GTFOH…

7. Nici

February 11, 2012 at 11:17 pm

why would he need a plan b? he makes hit tv shows, made 5 million off a sex tape , sold 2 million singles with sexy can i. he has more money then fab. i thin ray j doing well for himself you just a jealous hater

8. MIkeJay

February 11, 2012 at 11:18 pm

@Nici Ray J is that you..LoL

February 11, 2012 at 11:18 pm

You Really need a Hobby,on the BLOGS Defending Ray J CTFU…I can go along with the Beyonce Fans Defending her.But Ray J is where I Draw the Line,Shit is about to get REAL,You need your Ass Roasted for real LOL! HaaaaaaHaaaaaaaa People are Jealous of Ray J ,I have heard it All!

February 11, 2012 at 11:19 pm

No one is jealous of Ray-J so please, give me a break!

11. wesley

February 12, 2012 at 12:02 am

can i say something…..I really hate this guy..point…blank…period..!!