Jada Pinkett Smith Lets It “BURN”! [Music Video]

Jada Pinkett Smith has released the intimate video for her and her band Wicked Wisdom’s song, “Burn.” With an introduction to the video said in spanish by Jada, she dedicated the song to her husband of 15 years and her heart–su amor–Will. Check it out below:

This such an amazing song.

1. Envy

March 21, 2012 at 8:16 pm

that's hot….i'm surpriseddddd!!!!

2. Yes I said It

March 21, 2012 at 8:17 pm

This is some shit right here. That's all I can say.

3. West Coast Chick

March 21, 2012 at 8:17 pm

I couldn't understand what she was saying. I thought she was saying kiss you with a mouth full of food. Her drummer needs to put a shirt on asap!

March 21, 2012 at 8:17 pm

Who told the drummer his body was so hot it needed to be on display like that? No sir!

March 21, 2012 at 8:18 pm

My dog saw her and held out his tongue thinking i was about to gave him a bone the Smith and the Caters I was pimping themselves out from the baby's to the adults

6. GhettoChick

March 21, 2012 at 8:22 pm

HELLO, HELLO, MR. DRUMMER MAN! GET A SHIRT!!!!! THAT AINT HOT, TRUTH.COM

This is why I love it…her emotions her passion all so real and honest way too mature for babies I love it bring it to a jazz cafe here in Miami fl and I am there. ( I did not say it was jazz) love it that song took me soaring from place to place nice.

March 21, 2012 at 9:48 pm

Im lost as to what the hell she's saying@!!!

May 30, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Ziner, well said…..very strange family…the thing is they've got so much money but still hungry for mow-money….why dont Jada leave the singing for her little big woman daughter…"Will-Low"..pmsl

9. Jacquelyn Pillows

August 26, 2012 at 1:30 am

can somebody tell me what the hell she is saying, the song almost put me in the mood, only if I new what she was saying…..All I heard was mouthful of food, which def kills the mood instantly….LoL

August 26, 2012 at 2:21 am

She honestly needs to stick to acting and being a mother and wife!!