Nicki Minaj & Madonna KISSING!! [Video]

Step aside Britney Spears, your kiss with Madonna will be a thing of the past because now there’s a new KISSER in town!!

Singer Madonna shared a big kiss with Nicki Minaj who was celebrating her 28th birthday. And I really think madonna has a thing for kissing girls. The video surfaced of Madonna kissing Nicki during her birthday tribute filmed during the shooting of “Gimme All Your Luvin” video. See video below……

After the kiss, Nicki tweeted,

“OH MY f’ingggg Gahhhh!!!!! MADONNA jus kissed me!!!!! On the lips!!!!!!! It felt sooooo good. Soooo soft!!!! *passes out* aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!”

When discussing the kiss, Madonna told Anderson Cooper,
“It was her birthday and it was actually the end of one of those long days of shooting, and we were all giving a birthday toast to her. After a few sips of champagne, I kissed her!”
Watch “the kiss” and the birthday song here:
Check out “Gimme All Your Loving” video below:

March 27, 2012 at 1:58 am

I love The I-nterracial R-o-m-ance! It is so nice.

2. quincy

March 27, 2012 at 1:58 am

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. rαce, cOl0r or αge. aren't nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

3. Pam

March 27, 2012 at 1:59 am

Is this the same Madonna that took the potshot at Janet Jackson just before the SuperBowl saying she didn't need to do anything like Janet just to get attention??? Smdh.

March 27, 2012 at 2:00 am

It was just a peck……I don't know how it felt soooooooo ffffffin soft & goooood? Oh well whateva.

5. **DTYU**

March 27, 2012 at 2:00 am

the fact yalls slave lips could never touch Nicki or Madonna means your mad

6. Katdee

March 27, 2012 at 2:01 am

@**DTYU** YOU MUST BE OUT YO' MONKEY MIND!!!!

March 27, 2012 at 2:01 am

Check out JMSTYLES.COM great sale going on. Check us out. Great items, earrings, earring and necklace sets and great fashion handbags

8. Envy

March 27, 2012 at 2:01 am

Madonna, just like everybody else, is full of shit. First she complains about M.I.A. making a spectacle when she put up the middle finger during the Superbowl, but she does this? Clearly this woman is starved for attention b/c she's coming out w/ crap to please the young people, when she is rich as hell, and does shit like this. Madonna was only mad at M.I.A. b/c she took away Ms. Ciccone's spotlight. Have a seat Madonna, but before you do, please tell Nicki (whom I love) that she needs a new dentist to fix those big ass chiclets in her mouth, to actually get a nose job, instead of using all this ugly makeup to create a bridge and make her look like a bird, and find someone to remove the silicone injections from her butt.

9. FancyFace

March 27, 2012 at 2:02 am

Ewww, its like kissing grandma!

March 27, 2012 at 2:02 am

Ladies check out http://www.KarensClosetNy.com for fierce blazers, hot tops, leggings, shoes, jewelry, plus sizes and of course DRESSES!

11. GhettoChick

March 27, 2012 at 2:03 am

I almost threw up in my mouth!

12. UndercoverAgent

March 27, 2012 at 2:52 am

She at it again. Madonna is trying to make a come back ya'll

May 28, 2014 at 8:00 pm

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your
    content seem to be running off the screen in Safari.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do
    with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let
    you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the
    problem fixed soon. Cheers