Nicki Minaj SPOTTED Wearing A Dress Made Out Of “REAL POP CORN” In Japan! [Photos]

Just when you thought the young money princess couldn’t take her fashion sense to another level, she just steps it up even more! Nicki Minaj was spotted wearing a popcorn dress (with real popcorn) in Japan. Check out the photos from her promo appearances below…..

Is it just me, or nicki seems to have some work done??!! Take a good luck at the raptress face below:

Anyhow, nicki’s hype-man aka Sarafee looked like he wanted a taste of her butter pop-corns!

A few japan-fans even got a few pics with nicki

And for ya’ll that like to head to movies and can’t even buy a pop-corn, wouldn’t it be cool if there were actual outfits that comes with your own pop-corn?? Im just saying!

March 22, 2012 at 3:29 am

I think kreayshawn is the greatest female rapper of all time

March 22, 2012 at 3:30 am

I've noticed that in almost every time I see any footage of Shinjuku Japan be it in video or photograph, there are a lot of it's people who wear face masks. What are they covering up for? Is it the radiation from the compromised nuclear reactors, or is there some really contagious disease they have and aren't telling anyone???

3. West Coast Chick

March 22, 2012 at 3:30 am

I'm sooooo disappointed in her selling out. I miss the old Nicki when she first came out w/Young money. She was cute, sassy, and could rap better than alot of male mc's. She had umpf. I hate to say it but she reminds of a clown.

March 22, 2012 at 3:32 am

I am still confused about her……everytime I see that youtube video of her lookn like a straight dyke…..and now this look, it just confuse the hell out of me…..is this her or was that her…..I mean, its not like she was a kid, wasn't she a grown up at that time also?

5. Nyamal

March 22, 2012 at 3:32 am

I'm not even a fan of Nicki's…but seriously, stop playing. 1) "Every time" you see that youtube video?? SO, you go to youtube and look at that bootleg video over and over again?? FOR REAL?? 2) It's not her and anyone with half an eyeball could see that. 3)How old are you? #lol

March 22, 2012 at 3:32 am

Call me a damn kid then cuz, shit, she look like a totally different person, I'm mean act different and everything……who is she really? Is that really her boyfriend? And yes, that was definitely her on that video…she is a hell of an actor/actress….

7. FireStarter

March 22, 2012 at 3:33 am

Are you serious? No really, surely you know that is her. And if by "it's not her" you mean Onika Tanya Maraj, then yes, your are correct. She is no longer the same person she once was before her physical and mental alterations.

March 22, 2012 at 3:33 am

Why does Asian ppl always wearing mask and their some of the first ones to spread diseases?

March 22, 2012 at 3:33 am

She looks fun. Believe me the harajuku scene out there is crazy so to them this is fashionable and very common so Im sure she is fitting right in with the crazy fashion, I Do love that second wig the short one my god the color and the style are both so cute and i bet the full outfit was crazy sexy. I love her enegry her spirit and how driven she is Like, Even if you hate her music or how she looks, her smarts are the most amazing thing. People of course dont look beyond the outside because her come up is so damn clean . Ps we call you haters because you spend your time coming to a post about someone you "dont like" and by dont like i mean someone you will call every name in the book except their god given, someone who you wish would "go away" or say have no longevity, and talk major shit about. that is hate

10. LisaJ

March 22, 2012 at 3:43 am

Your joking right? @Anonymous

11. MIkeJay

March 22, 2012 at 3:51 am

@Anonymous Kreayshawn is WACK!

March 22, 2012 at 3:54 am

She's just a fun person. Lets go easy on criticizing her.

March 22, 2012 at 2:48 pm

This is actually the style of Japan they love crazy things and bright colors so I don't see why people would dog her for doing anything like this and to the person who said Nicki is a sell out…well them checks ain't stopping so why u mad?you would be a "sell out" as well if all you saw was $$$ coming ur way and was able to help ur family..but no one sees it like that huh

14. steven456

March 22, 2012 at 4:38 pm

my co-worker's aunt makes $88/hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for 8 months but last month her check was $14831 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Here's the site to read more lazycash42.com