Rapper Wale BLAST Female On Twitter Who Accused Him Of Asking To Eat Her “lotus flower bomb”! [LMAO]

Omg, I almost had a heart attack………LMAO…CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE

If you haven’t heard the rumor, then listen up. Rapper Wale asked a female twitter fan via Direct Message if he could eat her “BIRTHDAYBOOTY,” which requires no oven or ingredients, its the one that’s already ready-made. Rest assured that it was the work of a Twitter impersonator and photoshopped tweets. Now, Wale has lashed out and put his impersonator on blast. See what he had to say below….

Wale got really upset over the recent fake Twitter exchange between him and a female fan which went viral.  During the exchange, the “Wale” account asked the fan if he could eat her “lotus flower bomb.”  “He” then goes onto explain that LFB is booty. Which is also a song that features him and migual

This got Wale really upset so he posted a number of screenshots and exchanges to explain he was being impersonated by a fake twitter account and that he never made those comments.  And showed how the twitter liar admitted to photo shopping the tweets to make it seem like Wale sent them.  He said, “Sad thing is people do shit like this and niggas believe it.”

(Click the pic to view full size)

But some fans took issue with Wale’s approach to blasting the impersonator and this got Wale even more angry.

He tweeted,
Two wrongs don’t make a right but.. I’m not here to be righteous .. I’m fortunate enuff to have a team of niggas for shit like this
And for those who think his behavior was childish, he added,
We all petty .. And im immature too RT : the fact that  admitted he’s petty…pretty much makes him a winner in my book.

1. Eric

March 5, 2012 at 1:23 am

She deserved it! Some of these people think they can say whatever to these celebs on twitter. It's not like she was just saying she hates his music or something, she went way beyond that.

March 5, 2012 at 1:23 am

Immature lil kid who is an attention seeking whore. She should really get a life. Funny enough none of these sites are mentioning her name. Still irrelevant sweety. Next time maybe?

March 5, 2012 at 1:23 am

all the way warranted! people get mad when something they didnt say is spread around. imagine being a celebrity and that happens! Good Job Wale!

March 5, 2012 at 1:24 am

This just goes to show that 90% of twitter users don't have lives. From the teams to the I got such and such amount of followers to photoshopping fake conversations. If twitter shut down tomorrow the suicide rate would increase. He had every right to defend himself. If someone spread a lie I would clear it up too. Especially since people are gullible and quick to believe every thing they hear and see.

5. Vortrex

March 5, 2012 at 1:24 am

So…. he should just (sit, stand, and lay down) all the whilst people assume those things about him? and not re-act? Please….. I'd be upset to.

March 5, 2012 at 1:24 am

Yo look at me lmao @_ignorance101

7. Diva-In-Souls

March 5, 2012 at 1:25 am

Wale is hot, and if he had asked to eat my ass i would let him and not say a word….COME ON LIKE SERIOUSLY??!!

March 5, 2012 at 1:26 am

wale is a catch in my book, i love the bad boy look, ish just turns me on lol

9. Yes I said It

March 5, 2012 at 1:26 am

I'D BE SINGING WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIKE, AND YOU CAN HAVE ME ALL YOU WANT, ANYWAY, ANYDAY LMAO

March 7, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Wale is hot, so if he did say that I would love him even more lol