Sex Tape: Actress Maia Campbell & 20 Dudes, Seems Like She Was Raped!

Actress Maia Campbell is being linked to a sex tape showing her with more than 20 guys! A group of LOS ANGELES men are trying to DRAG HER name into the dirt. A PREVIEW of the DVD showing Maia with these dudes will soon be up for sale.

According to MTO: The grainy video shows the actress Maia Campbell having sex with as many as TWENTY MEN. And the girl in the video appears to be UNCONSCIOUS for some of the acts…. So, does this means she was raped?!

Images of the video are now available online, and I hate to catch a case, so GWL will not post any of the images.

Do You Want to Talk About Maia Campbell’s Situation? Comment below and Join our growing Facebook Fan Page!

1. U laid it low and spread it wide...mama braxton

March 30, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Don't nobody wanna see a rape tape. That's discusting…hope this isn't true…

March 30, 2012 at 2:07 pm

gang banging is gay, it's just an excuse for men to look at other men's erect penis, REAL TALK

3. CM21

March 30, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Dont do drugs…SMH

March 30, 2012 at 2:08 pm

this story is heartbreaking for one. this young lady is obviously ill and those ANIMALS who RAPED her need to be careful b/c KHARMA is a b!tch. if any of those pigs have daughters….i dont want to speak it out to the univererse, but u know what im trying to say??? God will always protect her. those animals need to be "put down". no trial just dead!!! HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!

April 1, 2012 at 2:13 am

That trick had that comin..It probably happened 20 times before without a camera…Im sure shes ran thru by now..Hope she charged em.

November 20, 2012 at 3:42 am

HOW HORRIBLE I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE THE TAPE ALL THOSE MEN IN THE TAPE PROBABLY DO THIS CRAP ALL THE TIME NASTY DOGS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS POOR GIRL WE ALL FALL DOWN IN LIFE MAYBE NOT AS BAD AS OTHERS ( He without sin cast the first stone) PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK NOW THEY FINALLY FOUND THE LORD NEVER DID NOTHING WRONG HOW MANY OUT THERE HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS ON DRUGS HELLLLOOOO I WISH MAIA THE BEST GET IT TOGETHER AND KEEP IT TOGETHER GIRL ROOTING FOR YOU MAYBE MUCH LOVE FROM A STRANGER DONT LET NOBODY TAKE YOUR GLORY PRAISE HIM YOUR ILLNESS WILL BE CONTROL

7. mrdaveyd

November 23, 2012 at 2:18 am

20 dudes at once while unconscious..?? Thats foul as F– (9)

November 25, 2012 at 4:45 am

20 dudes in one room with erections trying to do one girl. Why didn't they just go ahead and do what they really wanted to do as opposed to using her as a vehicle to watch other dudes with erections. 20 guys wanting to f ck. You know that had to be ahh at least stinking. I don't know, but that's not something that I as a clean hetrosexual man would be interested in doing. I'll pass thanks but no thanks. I hope they lock em up.

December 3, 2012 at 3:34 pm

20 men….damn 11

December 9, 2012 at 8:04 pm

wow #datzhott (purple)

11. christkad

February 4, 2013 at 2:54 pm

20 dudes ?? Damn !!!! WTF

February 4, 2013 at 8:19 pm

That's nothing new, you ask me all women is hoes anyway. Young or old. Thatat why I don't have a main woman now. I just fuck many bitches as I can. Who next?