Slim Thug TWEETS Pic Of Newborn Son Dreux Mason!

Rapper Slim Thug recently tweeted a pic of his newborn son
Dreux Mason.
 Plus he wants to be a more hands on dad….. Ladies you should be saying….One rapper to change the way of them other dead beat dads….hmmmm. Go Thug!

Slim Thug recently tweeted the pic of his newborn Dreux Mason (once he got
the paternity results)! He said,

“Today is a Big day… The results are in I Am the father my new son Dreux
Mason another legend is born.”

He also
tweeted
a pic of a baby gift that he received. He
added:

“Thanks for all the congrats and thank God for another blessing… I
changed… one diaper and held him this time ima (I’m going to) be more hands on
#DaddyThugga”.

Slim Thug already has “at least” one other child…but don’t expect him to
father anymore. He joked, “Ima get a vasectomy.”

Also, his ex-R&B girlfriend LeToya Luckett
allegedly broke up with him years ago because he cheated and got another girl
pregnant. they seemed to have been dating again last year. But now that this
new baby is here 9 months later.

March 24, 2012 at 11:24 pm

This dude is a clown! I cannot stand him. I hope he is a better father this time and teaches his son to respect women, especially Black women

2. Pierre

March 24, 2012 at 11:24 pm

Dreaux is Dro in French. If this is supposed to be Drew, I don't know where he got that from. Another "unique" name spelling I guess. Baby is adorable and looks like him- only cute.

3. Lisa

March 24, 2012 at 11:28 pm

So…that makes TWO children he got on LeToya's watch. She's got too much going for her to be this damn stupid.

4. Jerry

March 24, 2012 at 11:30 pm

Not a big fan but I respect his views on some black women. His views should not be sensored because some black women do not want to here constructive criticism. It amaze me how some black women can criticize black men all the time and not be regarded as hating black men. I say screw it, voice your opinion because we live in a free democratic society not a flint stone state like Afghanistan!!!

March 24, 2012 at 11:31 pm

Check out JMSTYLES.COM WE HAVE A GREAT SALE GOING ON RIGHT NOW AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW ITEMS AND THINGS THAT WILL BE ARRIVING SOON. AFFORDABLE PRICES AND FAST LOW PRICE SHIPPING. WHO CAN ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE

March 24, 2012 at 11:32 pm

Who cares about slim and his bastard child. I can't stand this coon azz negro,talking that ish about black women. He can go find a bridge because he gets no love from me,hope he doesn't teach the child some the hate and disrespect he shows toward black women.

7. Mark

March 24, 2012 at 11:33 pm

Dreux is pronounced "Drew"

8. Wendy

March 24, 2012 at 11:33 pm

Wait…if my French serves me correctly, the baby's name is pronounced "Dro", like hydro? *Le sigh* Well, at least he's a beautiful baby. Best wishes to the family.

9. MikeJay

March 24, 2012 at 11:35 pm

LeToya is too good for this lowlife MOFO!!

March 24, 2012 at 11:35 pm

nothing "slim" about that "thug". he actually looks like a Fat Baffoon
    LOL

11. FancyFace

March 24, 2012 at 11:36 pm

Look at there! Beautiful baby boy! Swooning

March 24, 2012 at 11:39 pm

Can baby's scare you? Just don't look the baby dead in the eyes, don't do it!

March 24, 2012 at 11:39 pm

What a trifling duche! He and LeToya were boo'd up at the Essence Music Festival last year so I'm wondering how does she feel about this.