Beyonce Flaunts Her BEACH Bod, While Soaking Up The Sun With Jay-Z! [Photos]

Beyonce is a true definition of having kids won’t change your life, because you can just have kids and get your life back to the way it was after giving birth.

The 30 year-old “Countdown” singer flaunted her curves in a swimsuit, & Jay-Z’s seemingly perfectly shaven legs [LOL]…there was a whole lot to get an eyeful of when Beyonce & hubby Jay hit the beach in St. Barts yesterday. Check out the pics of Bey and Jay soaking up some sun below……

Um, I still can’t get over the rugged look of Jayz’s face , and then his lady like legs, oh well… bey looks hot in that black bikini.

Dam, she looks amazing!

Now that’s a fab time :).

April 10, 2012 at 3:43 pm

I love The I-nterracial R-o-m-ance! It is so nice. My boyfriend and i both think so. He is a s-e-x-y black man,lol. I know him via (βlαckwhitеPlanet).{C 0 M}a nice place for bla-ck whit-e sin-gles, to interact with each other…no bounds or extremes in front of true love. . …@love it Blackwhite'Planet.COMIt's a person'als place where to- connect with beautiful and excellent people!

April 10, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Haters gotta hate, it's WTF they DO. next.

3. Samantha

April 10, 2012 at 3:45 pm

I hopfully we will see some pics of Blue Ivy uncovered!!!!

April 10, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Why does a "beautiful" "woman" "marry" and have a "baby" with some hideous looking ???????????? For MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

5. Kelis

April 10, 2012 at 3:48 pm

She's so paranoid re: her FAT LEGS. She looks more like Nutty Tina Knowles everyday (smh)

April 10, 2012 at 3:49 pm

If these two never made another song, I would be so happy.

7. Obama

April 10, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Do you REALLY love Obama? Click my name to get your gift NOW, more gifts coming soon! → → → →→ → → →→ → → → → → → → Presidents.spreadshirt.com → → → →→ → → →→ → → → → → → → Presidents.spreadshirt.com → → → →→ → → →→ → → → → → → → Presidents.spreadshirt.com

8. My3Luvss

April 10, 2012 at 3:50 pm

It’s so hard for a black woman to wet her hair while swimming….Nice….”this shit better last” in my Bernie Mac voice …lol

9. teambeyonce

April 10, 2012 at 3:50 pm

They look great…must be nice to jet set around the world after just having a precious baby girl only a few months ago. On another note I would love to be with them Bey and I would have a great time she loves the water just like a do….I think it must be a Virgo thing!!

10. @babydoll12345ful

April 10, 2012 at 3:51 pm

I'm a beyonce Fan and i really, really, really don't think she had that baby. BUT if she did, she damn sure doesn't appear to have wanted the kid. Sure the publicity bad or good has us talking about her and she's absolutely fine with that. Fame whore, doing her thang

11. Latoya

April 10, 2012 at 3:51 pm

@@babydoll12345fulwell your ass is not a fan because she looks like she had a baby what an ass! Your comment was so irrevelant!! Boo to you and your comment!!

April 10, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Beyonce looks great. She is so beautiful.

April 10, 2012 at 4:22 pm

See how folks scrutinize Bey and she got that hairless TROLL lying next to her on that exotic beach. So unfair. Women always get the low end of the stick. Damn shame!

14. Lucy

April 10, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Forget Bey…….Jay has a smooth flawless body that puts a lot of women to shame. Including me.

April 10, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Nice to see them relaxing at the beach like a normal married couple and Beyonce looks very nice in her one piece bathing suit.

16. Fitness2012

April 10, 2012 at 4:40 pm

People if you take care of your body before your pregnancy you will lose the baby weight! I should know I'm a married 30 yr old mother of three, and I bounced back with all 3 of my kids do its not impossible! I have a GF who had a baby on a Monday and within 2 weeks she was back in her fitted clothes and size 6 clothes! We "black" women for whatever reason find it so hard to believe because a lot of us lead unhealthy lives and struggle to get the baby weight off! That's why you'll heat some say I still have baby weight and their child is 13 yrs old!

April 10, 2012 at 4:41 pm

@Fitness2012I agree with you. I am currently pregnant and expecting my first child. I'm giving myself at least 3 months to bounce back to my original size. Unfortunately i can't exercise during this pregnancy but i'm determined to get back to my original size. Luckily for me you can hardly tell i'm pregnant. I take that as a good sign. i'm not gonna have a 3 year with me looking like i'm expecting a second child (i know someone who does)

18. Lexx4Real

April 10, 2012 at 4:41 pm

@Fitness2012Yup, same here. The tighter yor muscle the faster your body bounces back. Your body can be like an elastic band. Treat it right and it will treat you right

April 10, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Does anyone else see what appears to be stretch marks on her top upper thigh *hence why she is trying to cover it with her hand in every picture*

20. quincy

April 10, 2012 at 4:43 pm

NOT STRETCH MARKS, SHE HAD A TATTOO OF A PRAYING ANGEL REMOVED. http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/gallery/bikinipoll/beyonce.jpg

21. xedsews

April 10, 2012 at 4:44 pm

OH WOW! Jay-Z has a very sexy body.

22. dylan2009

April 10, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Life is so lonely .I need a woman who can love me back .
    I also uploaded my hot photos on
    ====================================
    S é é k R i c h.C ó m
    ==============================
    under the name of jeff1098..
    It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs,
    beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.Please Check it out!I’m serious.syrf

April 10, 2012 at 4:54 pm

I really want to know bey's secret. HOW'D SHE GOT OLD BODY BACK SO FAST!