Drake Featuring Rihanna -“Take Care” [Teaser Video]

Drake and Rihanna are finally releasing their video for “Take Care”. For some reason, I thought the video from “Take Care” was already out but it will be premiering tonight on MTV. More details below…………..

Just 2 ½ weeks ago, Drizzy also announced through twitter that his ‘Take Care’ video featuring Rihanna would be released in one week, but the date came and went and let fans disappointed.
Now Last night, a sneak peek made it’s way online which announces that the video would premiere tonight at 7:56pm on MTV.
Check out the sneak peak below:

April 6, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Um it Looks kinda boring … they really could have did a better video for this song..imo.. n i love drake n riri

2. Melissa

April 6, 2012 at 4:14 pm

wasn’t the vid supposed to drop like a week ago? anyways im still excited to see it! lol

3. BaByGiRl26

April 6, 2012 at 4:15 pm

I swear if Drake don’t hurry up and release this video im gonna slap those sun lockers he calls eyebrows right off his thumb shaped head >_< He's holding on to this video like its some priceless artifact. He needs to stop talkin about it an be about smh

April 6, 2012 at 4:17 pm

did anyone catch those horns at the beginning? they really milking this illuminati thing, huh?

5. BaByGiRl26

April 6, 2012 at 4:17 pm

@BaByGiRl26I mean't to say *sunblockers

April 6, 2012 at 4:18 pm

@Anonymousand before someone misunderstands wat i mean, I am not accusing them of being a part of the illuminati… only milking it lol

April 6, 2012 at 4:18 pm

I say this all the time; video teasers/trailers are the stupidest sh.t ever. Especially the fact that a whole post was dedicated to this when there’s going to be another post when the video drops today. But I guess since the post is getting hits, yall getting paid so I can’t be mad at that

April 6, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Im soooo excited for this. I was pissed when they didnt release. That song calms my nerves when this idiot who sits across from me starts sing her Taylor Swift! Thank god I have a job but gosh I need a new job!

9. Enough

April 6, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Hey now, I’m a huge Drake fan and I’m extremely excited
    to see the vid too, but I also love me some Taylor Swift.
    Don’t be throwing shade at my T-Swizzle! LOL

April 6, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Candis try sitting next to a person who songs the same song over and over…”she like short skirts he wears t shirts she’s cheer captain and i’m on the bleachers” Is stuck in my head. It’s nerve racking, the song is her new fav even though its old.

11. Pam

April 6, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Oooh Chile I know how you feel the lady next to me plays soft rock and techno all day. I swear if my boss didn’t have cameras everywhere I would take that damned clock radio and stomp all over it.

April 6, 2012 at 4:29 pm

This looks so f-cking boring. *YAWNS* and side note, whats with the rhino horns?? :/

13. YR@1

April 6, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Rhi is that girl so I’ll give her a pass already……..

April 6, 2012 at 4:29 pm

they are doing this illuminate shit on purpose so ppl would talk. it looks creepy a hell though. so random. i don’t get it.

April 6, 2012 at 4:30 pm

@AnonymousYea, I dont get it either.

16. UndercoverAgent

April 6, 2012 at 4:31 pm

The Music Industry Was Making Money In The 80s And 90s
    Now Artists Only Make Money From Touring And Fashion/Fragnances Etc

April 6, 2012 at 4:31 pm

@UndercoverAgentThat’s not true, they make tons of money off their songs along.

They were going for an Indie type video for this one.Now
    Rihanna Where have you been video, will be the ish.

18. bestpolicy

April 6, 2012 at 4:32 pm

They also make a ton from digital sales!

April 6, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Why spend thousands of dollars on a music video that won’t get no TV time?
    MTV doesn’t play music videos anymore, unless you have digital cable & you have MTV jams.
    VH1 don’t play videos anymore
    & BET plays some music videos but its only on for a hour a day. Artist are actually loosing/wasting
    money on making videos when they are only seen on Youtube for free.
    Rihanna is one of the few artist that still make music videos that have a message behind it.

But that wasn’t no damn sneak peak smh. You see one shot of drake, a millisecond of rihanna & bull horns. Why have a sneak peak of a 3 minute video? Just release the damn video lol. But this my song, so i can’t wait for the video

April 6, 2012 at 4:32 pm

What are you talking about? They still do make video’s.
    They make them because it help sale their song. Also
    video’s count toward the total for the billboard charts.

April 6, 2012 at 4:33 pm

I never said artist didn’t make music videos anymore. I said they
    don’t spend thousands on their videos anymore b/c they barely get air play.
    Music videos do help album sales, but that’s only a small fraction of their income to spend so much money on. Appearances are what mostly helps album sales now a days.

22. TeamRihanna

April 6, 2012 at 4:34 pm

I agree with you on the first part, about them not
    spending ton of money on video’s like they used too.
    But I disagree about the video’s not helping much.
    People log onto Youtube/Vevo all the time. Those
    views help the overall ranking of a song(1 million views
    equal 5 points on the charts) And a lot of the times
    people will see a song, posted on youtube and download
    it on Itunes(which helps sales).

23. Jake

April 6, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Soo anyone notice the horns??? Hmm….bohemian goat? U know what that means right?

April 6, 2012 at 5:32 pm

@JakeNo what does it mean?

25. The TRUTH

April 6, 2012 at 5:33 pm

that illuminati crap again…. But there really is no reason for that animal to be in the video in the first place.. these people weird me out….

April 6, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Someone Is Goin To Put A Carrot In A Video And People Will Scream
    ILLUMINATI

April 6, 2012 at 5:34 pm

I’m asking these accusers, how do illuminati affect your daily life?! They can never answer that question and brings up irrelevant bullsh’t

April 6, 2012 at 5:34 pm

And you haven’t seen the whole video yet…

29. Pierre Ford

April 6, 2012 at 5:34 pm

We’ll see how that turns out.. Rihanna and Drake did great in their last one ‘What’s My Name’, kinda like a real couple..

30. Hollywoodhasnomorals

April 6, 2012 at 5:35 pm

(no shade) but that shot is a little creepy.
    This is one time where simplicity and minimalism actually might not work.

I expected a better visual for such an intense beat.

Plus I bet he has dreams about being that close to her. lol

April 6, 2012 at 5:35 pm

Okay…can wait until tonight.

I like simple videos that pack a punch.
    Check out Grace Jones video “Private Life from 1980.

Art @ it’s best

32. Yandi

April 6, 2012 at 5:36 pm

I can’t wait until it’s released!

April 6, 2012 at 5:56 pm

This song is old as sh** now. They should’ve released it like 2 damn months ago. I’ll still be watching it though lol.