Evelyn Lozada TAKES It To The STRIP JOINT For Easter! [Photos]

“BasketBall Wives” star Evelyn Lozada is the type of woman you can love and bring to the strip club with you! Evelyn hit up the strip club this Easter weekend and dropped around $2,000 on personal lap dances and pole dances. More details and pics below………..

Ev, who is engaged to Ochocinco, hosted the event at G5 Strip Club.

1. GhettoChick

April 9, 2012 at 4:52 pm

I ain’t mad atcha Ev!! Promote that show girl! Lol!

April 9, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Trash….

3. Samantha

April 9, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Its all fun…make it rain on em EV

April 9, 2012 at 4:53 pm

I used to <3 me some Eve, until she started acting like a tack-head and hopping on tables and throwing bottles. Women over 21, much less in their 40's shouldn't act like that. I'm sure the producers told her to act like a hood-rat, more than likely to get her own show, but dang, that's not a good look on you mama!

April 9, 2012 at 4:54 pm

So this is what ppl do on EASTER now?? huh?… SMMDH… and some of these
    strippers tat’s look really hideous… not cute

April 9, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Yea, it just looks like she’s having fun. I don’t understand why everybody is mad :/

I always wanted to go to a strip club w/ my girls & have a good time & throw a bunch of ones at them. But as a broke college student, all i would be able to throw them are some quarters & i know they wouldn’t appreciate that.

I wonder if this was any other women, would she have been called “trash” “classless” or etc. But
    on this blog when people don’t like a person, they hate everything they do no matter what so these comments don’t surprise me smh. I think Evelyn is pure entertainment, which is what she’s paid to do…Entertain people so i get a good laugh at her rants on BBW

7. www.ijcmediagroup.com

April 9, 2012 at 4:56 pm

I don’t care who it is they’ll still get the same reaction from me. Some of you kill me with that ” if it was someone else you wouldn’t have a problem with it” mess.

April 9, 2012 at 4:57 pm

*starts singng* IT MUST BE YA A** CUS IT AINT YO FACE I NEED A TIP DRILL I NEED A TIP DRILL LMFAOOO

Dead at her stripper name tho lol

9. Ulyss241

April 9, 2012 at 4:57 pm

I’m sorry but if I was a stripper I would not have a whole bunch of tattoos all over my back and azz. I just don’t find that cute at all but do ya thang Diamond cuz the bills gotta get paid.

April 9, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Well this is Miami tons of females go to strip clubs.. And tip strippers too.. Yall are sooo extra on this blog

11. Ericka

April 9, 2012 at 4:58 pm

shes too old to act like this .. shes a lost soul.

April 9, 2012 at 4:59 pm

What’s the difference between her and loud mouth NeNe, Jennifer who talks like she’s my teen daughter age or any other 30-40 reality star Deelish all of them are fame whores who will do anything to get money so I don’t kno why on Necole blog Evelyn is so hated…

April 9, 2012 at 4:59 pm

I think its because Evelyn is so unlikeable…she’s seems so mean spirited.

14. Christy

April 9, 2012 at 5:00 pm

So Evelyn crazy ass can go to a strip club and drop stacks but I guarantee if NICKI MINAJ does it, y’all would be on here crucifying her ass…smdh.
    Now if yall really wnna talk about who make black people (blk women esp.) look bad, it’s crazy ass girls like Evelyn and Tami. ‘cuz Lord knows that Evelyn is considered a black woman…smdh
    But y’all eat this shit up…