Rihanna Goes BLUE For Tokyo BATTLESHIP Premiere! [Photos]

Today, Rihanna hit the official red carpet premiere for her upcoming flick Battleship rocking Emilio Pucci in Tokyo. Riri pulled out her blue floral satin pantsuit for this spectacular event… See more pics below…………

Still rocking the long black party-shaven hairstyle she recently switched up to, Rihanna, her co-stars and fans braved storm-force winds and rain in Tokyo. The all-star cast includes Rihanna [in her first movie], Alexander Skarsgard, Brooklyn Decker (in Stella McCartney), Tadanobu Asano and Taylor Kitsch, all pictured.

Rihanna rocked this Fall 2012 Emilio Pucci blue and gold metallic pantsuit/pajamas style look for her big premiere. Apparently pajama style is all the rage because we’ve seen Rih in this look before as well as other celeb red carpet staples. She also kept her jewelry gold toned and tan heels for the occasion.

Battleship premieres May 18th.

April 3, 2012 at 10:56 pm

New pics of the beautiful Blue ++++++ BlueIvyCarter.blogspot.com +++++ ++++++ BlueIvyCarter.blogspot.com +++++ ++++++ BlueIvyCarter.blogspot.com +++++ ++++++ BlueIvyCarter.blogspot.com +++++ ++++++ BlueIvyCarter.blogspot.com +++++ ++++++ BlueIvyCarter.blogspot.com +++++ ++++++ BlueIvyCarter.blogspot.com +++++ ++++++ BlueIvyCarter.blogspot.com +++++ ++++++ BlueIvyCarter.blogspot.com +++++ ++++++ BlueIvyCarter.blogspot.com +++++

April 3, 2012 at 10:57 pm

This chick is such an attention whore its sad

3. Kerry21

April 3, 2012 at 10:57 pm

that pajama look is in style now…i found that out from joan rivers on fashion police lol but i cant stand it! rihanna is so damn gorgeous tho so it balances it out lol the black hair really brings out her unique features she really stands out in the group picture. fly ass woman

April 3, 2012 at 10:58 pm

If producers want to give the role to her, thats fine. But, they shouldnt count my money in their box office take because it wont be there. I refuse to support any more shows with singers with no acting ability taking roles away from real actors. My money is better spent on me, myself and I.

April 3, 2012 at 10:59 pm

Rihanna is breath-taking, bald spot and all! Just kidding! Still not sure bout the shaved side but she sure pulls it off, gorgeous lady.

6. Ericka

April 3, 2012 at 11:33 pm

Dont care what nobody wants to say…Rihanna is one of the coolest celebs right now. Love her!

April 4, 2012 at 6:53 am

Satan worshiping whore.

All these people praising her are idiots she wouldn't give a crap about you if you died. Celebrities lack class and mystery these days. 89% of America has seen crack and hole on that caramel looking snake eyed slut's body.

She can't sing and she can't act.
    Period.

Maybe Satan will give her that talent if she kills enough people.

April 4, 2012 at 6:55 am

Lol, ugly outfit and illumanti. :p

She has a big forehead the size of a billboard.

April 4, 2012 at 11:38 am

who the hell is dressing her? HAM!!

10. Vanessa

April 4, 2012 at 11:39 am

RIhanna doesnt have to sing to play Whitney. Duh! Halle Berry played Dorothy Dandridge and she didnt sing. Also her outfit is a japanese outfit. She is Japan promoting her movie so it's make sense for her to wear the outfit.

11. KatieBarbie22

April 4, 2012 at 11:40 am

Rihanna is absolutely gorgeous. Even standing there in that Pajama look, she still stand out in the group. Brooklyn looks good in her dress but my eyes went right to Rihanna. She's just glowing.

April 4, 2012 at 11:40 am

Ok..I may get hanged for this but I love love the look the hair the everything. Her acting may suck but I don't know anyone who could wear that outfit as well or as beautiful. She took a chance..she gets more points for doing that. Me on the other hand…I will leave the pjs for my bedroom..lol good day all!

13. Hollywoodhasnomorals

April 4, 2012 at 11:41 am

Rihanna if not looking trashy she looks stupid and them PJs are a hot mess. Rihanna playing Whitney would be the worst disgrace of all time and Whitney would turn over in her grave. I will start a petition if I hear anything more about her playing Whitney that would be a total disgrace. Rihanna cant sing her own songs so what could she do with Whitney's? Drake says something about working with Aliyah and BAM! she goes black she will copy someones style but cant copy talent..

April 4, 2012 at 11:41 am

@HollywoodhasnomoralsThat's why its called acting. You don't have to be a Singer to play one in a movie. Angela Basset did a great job of playing Tina Turner and she's not a Singer. I think some of you hate Rihanna so much you can't even think rationally. I think she may be able to pull it off. She looked like Whitney when she had that curly brown and black weave

15. Aarthi mann

April 4, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Hi admin, please update more Rihana gosh images.

Fan

June 12, 2014 at 12:56 am

Ultimately Kim made a deal off five million ddollars with
    them for the sex video. Successful andd rich out of all proportion to their talents but people just the same.
    See New Proof Kris Jenner Cheated with OJ Simmpson and OJ Culd be Khloe's Real Dad.

my blog post – simpsons tapped out cheats