Actor ‘Idris Elba’ Caught LEAVING GAY CLUB In London?! (BUSTED)

Actor Idris Elba who was recently featured in GQ Magazine June 2012 issue, was allegedly caught leaving a gay nightclub in London!! According to Hellobeautiful: TMZ tweeted that “my chocolate boy wonder Stringer Bell may be playing for the other team”. Which we highly doubt this story is true.

Maybe he was just researching for a role!! So, ladies what do you think?

Story developing, will keep you posted.

1. Insiders

May 17, 2012 at 2:35 am

Now this is want I call "irresponsible journalism" at its best. TMZ has NOT tweeted or reported anything on there website about him. If you would like to be a credible site how about checking your sources and doing your research, damn! He's not even in London duh…he was on CBS morning news monday morning(google it) now back in Atlanta shooting a movie. So there you go, would you like to report that? Or better yet delete this story. This man has a daughter and family that should not be subjected to such foolery!

May 17, 2012 at 2:45 am

Oh wow, Having kids don't mean a thing. I know many people who are married and bi aka DL

3. LisaJ

May 17, 2012 at 2:46 am

I think he was just researching for a role>

May 17, 2012 at 3:01 am

Eveybody wants a piece a him, including me so whatever side he's on I still want my turn OKAY!

May 17, 2012 at 3:06 am

Um, I don't he will be do that to his kids and so on. I feel he was maybe doing a business transaction!

May 17, 2012 at 3:59 am

Please note the first comment pointed out that tmz did not report that if you go check for yourself there is nothing! People need to stop giving life to false stories!

7. Ighties22

May 17, 2012 at 4:05 am

GWL please don't hurt your reputation by posting a story hellobeautiful fabricated…. I'm still a loyal fan!

May 17, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Really????? Even if he was coming out of the club does that make him gay???? Also, he is a Dj as well. How do you know they didn't want to or weren't trying to book him to Dj. If spreading rumors is thr only way to get people to read your article, you are really pitiful….

9. admin

May 17, 2012 at 1:42 pm

At the last commenter: I agreed with half of what you said until the pitiful part, the article was source from Hellobeautiful duh. and was posted by me, not GWL. If you don't like what you see, there's a X at the top of the screen CYA!

10. GhettoChick

May 17, 2012 at 1:46 pm

@Cindy Please don't pay that stupid ass no mind, because clearly they can't read and are quick to judge.

11. bestpolicy

May 17, 2012 at 4:19 pm

I was reading all these comments and the story was sourced and you should take it up with the root (HB)… I'm a fan of gossipwelove.com and never had a problem with any news reports that have done in the past. and if this was true then Hello ELBA!! LMAO

June 4, 2012 at 6:11 pm

So now the man can't even pee….lolol

July 28, 2012 at 2:48 pm