Jay-Z: “I Will Be SPOILING Blue Ivy ROTTEN” On “Oprah’s Master Class: Special Edition”

If you check out OWN right now, you’ll be 15mins into the show where Jay-Z talks about the second love of his life, Baby Blue Ivy, and reveals that she’ll be the “worst, spoiled brat ever!” More details about Oprah’s Master Class: Special Edition below….

On a special edition of Master Class, which also stars Jon Bon Jovi, Reba McIntire, Ted Turner and Diane Sawyer. Though the interview was filmed BEFORE the Ivy’s birth, he still managed to talk about his first child with Beyonce and chatted up on what type of parent he will be.

Jay reveals that he will blend things he learned from his own parents as his tot will get whatever she wants.

“I imagine I’ll take things I learned from my mom and things I’ve learned from raising my nephews and apply that. ‘Then at the end of the day, I just know I’ll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever.’

He jokingly added,

‘Everyone imagines they’ll be a great dad until their [children are] teenagers. [They say], ‘Get away from me, Dad. You’re embarrassing me.’

Check out Oprah’s Master Class: Special Edition, right now on OWN.

P.S it started at 10 p.m.

1. U laid it low and spread it wide...mama braxton

May 7, 2012 at 2:32 am

Im a be real honest right now!….Jay is not sexy, cute, or any of that…..his swag is soft,except when on stage, and his body is lean and thin…..wtf is Bey problem….he has to be her first love cause there is no way. He must be mentally stimulating or smt……yuck!

May 7, 2012 at 2:33 am

@U laid it low and spread it wide…mama braxtonNOT HIS FIRST KID, THE ONE HR DONT HAVE TO PAT TO GAWAY!!! BEY KNEW IT AINT HIS, WHERE IS RED UGLY NOSE. MJ DID THIS PRETENDING ALL WHITE KIDS WITH NO BIG NOSE WAS HIS!!!

May 7, 2012 at 2:33 am

4. Enome

May 7, 2012 at 2:36 am

Jay may not be cute, but his money is long as hell and has accomplished wayyy more than ur average Joe. U b a damn lie to turn him down, if u do, ur a got damn fool!

May 7, 2012 at 2:36 am

UGH WHEN HE DIES, HE CANT IT WITH HIM, NEWS FLASH.. HE IS THE WHITE PEOPLE'S SAFE BLACK RAPPER!!

May 7, 2012 at 2:36 am

There is a saying like this "Only one himself knows if the shoes match his feet or not"。If you really love her /him, race, color or age. ain't nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is a banker .We met via _______Blackwhiteplanet,,C0'M____, For hot and sexy singles online dating. If you are interested in meeting lovely beautiful interracial single, you have reached the right place.

7. quincy

May 7, 2012 at 2:38 am

Just curious, how come Jay never knowledges his biological "secret" son in public? He acts like baby blue is his first born child. I wonder if Beyonce will allow Blue to have a relationship with Jay's son and her little brother?

May 7, 2012 at 2:39 am

@quincyUmm unless u are attached to jay's peen then u dont know wtf u r talking about. Where is your proof that he has a son? Let me guess…a blog said it so it must be true? Gtfoh!! People kill me acting like these blogs are the bible. Unless you have actual proof that he has a son, stfu! Blue is his only child.

9. Gold-Digger

May 7, 2012 at 3:16 am

Ok the reason I would date him, is (MONEY) he gots a lot and beyonce is just securing her future!!

10. Monkey Suit

May 7, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Speaking of Jay-Z did you see this garbage?