‘Atlanta Housewives’ Star Kim Zolciak Real HAIR! (Photos)

We’ve all wonder what “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kim Zolciak would look like without her wig? Well, check out this photo we found of Kim (below)–that her oldest daughter Brielle posted a few years ago to her MySpace page. We are not really sure why Kim wears a wig…because her natural hair looks good.

Check out the photo of Kim with her real hair below:

Below is Kim’s updated version of her real hair that was shown Last night (May 31, 2012) on Don’t be tardy for the wedding.

After Kim’s friend tells her that she should go wigless for her wedding, her stylist agrees. Kim gets furious. “I don’t want [my wedding day] to be about my hair. You haven’t seen my hair in a year.” She then decides to take off her wig like it’s some dramatic revelation. “Okay, get out. Go to my bedroom and I’m going to take off my wig. I’ll be out in five minutes and don’t convince me to do something that I don’t want to do.”

My personal note to Kim is Ditch the wigs!!

PS. share buttons available below.

April 22, 2012 at 12:01 am

all white women love em some wigs thaats whyy lol

April 27, 2012 at 6:03 pm

seems like wigs would be sooooooooooo hot!!!!

April 28, 2012 at 3:51 pm

she is UGLY no matter what…… an ugly gold-digger… 4 kids with 3 men and an lesbian lover

4. Shelly_Ann24

April 28, 2012 at 4:09 pm

@AnonymousYou forgot say "wow that's a perfect mother" LMAO

5. Sasha Rodriguez

May 27, 2012 at 11:28 pm

Seems to me she has enough money to get her real hair to look as beautiful as her wigs. What I wonder about most is don't people see (specially her family and friends) that her lips look horrid??

May 28, 2012 at 7:41 pm

She looks younger and prettier with out the fake hair and eye lashes. I think Kim is great.

June 1, 2012 at 3:58 am

who cares if she wears wigs and you don't know her story to judge her………get a life!!

June 1, 2012 at 4:58 pm

She looks like a drag queen! She needs to go a little longer and thin out the tracks in the back-yes those are tracks people!!!

9. GhettoChick

June 1, 2012 at 5:00 pm

THATS NOT HER NATURAL HAIR…. THOSE ARE TRACKS ON THE BOTTOM!!

June 1, 2012 at 5:00 pm

All of that is not Kim's real hair. She has hair piece in her hair to make it fuller. Only the very front is her real hair. Her real hair has thin out because of all the bleaching, blow drying and flat ironing. What she's doing is called pulling a Tyra! When Tyra showcased her "real" hair, girlfriend had hair pieces in her hair to make it look fuller!

11. Misty

June 1, 2012 at 5:01 pm

When it comes to weaves and wigs, a LOT of women (black, white, asian, etc.) have a lot of hair (full head of healthy hair). Its mainly idiots that are insecure and jealous that will swear up and down that if you wear extensions, you must be bald or have stitches. Some women just like the look of extra hair.

12. quincy

June 1, 2012 at 5:01 pm

actually that is probably a wig or a weave as well (a wig on top of a wig/weave) well damn. See ya, but we can tell. HEHEHEHEHHE last thing..i will never watch that show!

13. dolostar

June 1, 2012 at 5:01 pm

Kim's real hair looks amazingly healthy. Since she likes to rock the long wigs most days, I vote that she cuts her real mane into a fabulous short Kris Jenner-esque style or a bob cut. #fab

June 1, 2012 at 5:01 pm

She has beautiful hair. I remember she said she gets it colored. She just wears a wig but she has lovely mane of hair.

June 1, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Weave, Wigs, extensions, tracks, pieces, clip-ons are ADDICTIVE!!!! shyt is like crack or something. Most women (blk or wht) who wear weave will NEVER STOP because they dont look right after they try to go back to their real hair.

16. Lady K

June 1, 2012 at 5:02 pm

I hope she stays natural.

June 1, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Kim throw all those DAM WIGS AWAY, ahhh !!!!!!!!!

June 1, 2012 at 5:03 pm

Kim looks old as hell with her hair like that. Plus, she had clip in extentions in the back of her head. girl for real???

19. Samantha

June 1, 2012 at 5:03 pm

I agree with Derek's initial reaction….VERY conservative. Which is NOT the look she is ever looking for. However I understand why she wears them (wigs)….I myself wear extentions because it's easier to maintain.

20. Ambitious_Balla

June 1, 2012 at 5:03 pm

She looks cute with the natural hair and looks more classy versus slutty. I hate those wigs on her. They look gaudy and hot ( I don't mean that in a good way-lol, I mean heat wise).

June 1, 2012 at 5:03 pm

Heck, she looks younger without that "mop" sitting on her head. Also, I doubt very seriously her hairdresser hasn't "seen" her real hair in a year. Somebody has layered and put those blonde highlights in her natural hair. Otherwise, I doubt she would have "revealed" her always covered up head on TV if her real hair didn't look good.

June 1, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Wow, people really! Why should we, myself, or anyone else on this blog be worried about her real hair. So what if she wears wigs. A lot of celebrities (black, white, mexican, asian, etc..) wear some type of hair extension whether it's a wig, extensions, lace front, weave, etc.. I also wear wigs/weaves. My real hair is extremely short. I do not like the way I look with my natural hair. I feel more attractive with added hair! LOL. And please spare me the speech about low self esteem. I am married with three boys and have a good job. The first thing people say, "Is why don't you wear your real hair?? BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE MY REAL HAIR AND IT'S MY PERROGATIVE TO WEAR WHATEVER I WANT ON MY HEAD!!!! I also think that some women look better with extra hair. Some women (and notice I said "some") when they wear weaves/wigs look more beautiful than they did before, just enhances their natural beauty.

June 1, 2012 at 5:04 pm

That is not her hair, but sidebar….I think her best friend was super jealous of her and it was messed up that she told Kim the day before the wedding that she didn't want to be in it. Like who des that????? I would have told her fat arse to kick rocks.

24. MIkeJay

June 1, 2012 at 5:04 pm

OH c'mon now, that is still a wig. Just a shorter one. YOU CAN TELL PEOPLE! That full lace dont fool me!

25. Angela

June 1, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Real hair or extensions, Kim needs to ditch the Dolly wig ASAP!

June 1, 2012 at 5:05 pm

honest question how do you women know she is still wearing a weave or wig by just the picture and video? seriously…i always need help in that department lol

27. Devin

June 1, 2012 at 5:05 pm

She really needs to toss them wigs because her natural hair makes her look more youthful. I can see if her hair was extremely thin or something, but its layered and it looks waaayyy better than them wigs she wears.

28. Enome

June 1, 2012 at 5:05 pm

That is not her hair. She has clip extensions in her hair. It's obvious esp when she turns around. Her hair doesnt move the same on the bottom. But, the longer wigs make her look younger bc w/o it, she looks her real age: 51.

29. Ericka

June 1, 2012 at 5:06 pm

Burn your wigs, Kim. She looks beautiful with her natural hair.

30. BaByGiRl26

June 1, 2012 at 5:06 pm

Clearly SOMEBODY has seen her hair. It is cut and styled with low and highlights (and tracks!). Girly, bye! You and Derek "Please Make Me a Woman, Jesus" J can have ALL of the seats!

June 15, 2012 at 2:39 pm

Roomate's mother-in-law got paid $20234 past week. she been making cash on the computer and moved in a $425000 house.

All she did was get fortunate and set to work the tips made clear on this web page lazycash42.c()m

June 24, 2012 at 3:13 pm

just as Ralph answered I am amazed that any one able to profit $8936 in a few weeks on the internet. did you see this website lazycash42.c()m
    lazycash42.c()m