Chris Brown SHOWING OFF His New GRILLZ At His New York City Toy Line Signing! (Photo)

Chris Brown was all smiles while showing off his new gold grillz during a meet and greet with fans in New York for his new toy line, “Dum English”.

The ‘Fortune’ singer is quite the creative one, from his successful music career, to graffiti fetish and now this toy line, he’s definitely a guy with more than one talent. Check out the pics below:

Not sure about this grill though. What do you guys think of the shots?

June 13, 2012 at 3:41 pm

He look like my ghetto uncle. Stop it Christopher! Stop it right now!

2. Ambitious_Balla

June 13, 2012 at 3:41 pm

I can take the grill partially due to my extreme southern-ess? but the shirt has got to go.

June 13, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Umm, NO! ¬__¬

4. Ashley

June 13, 2012 at 3:45 pm

He looks fuckin stupid. Like he should be standing outisde a liquor store, hitting on all the women as they go in, with his beer inside a brown paper bag.

5. fiftymil2000

June 13, 2012 at 3:46 pm

When I saw the first picture I thought his tooth was missing and it reminded me of the episode where Roseanne lost her tooth. Leon comes back to the restaurant and he's like:

"What's new about you? Is it your hair? Your clothes? Couldn't be your weight–oh! You're missing a tooth!"
    And she's just standing there smiling like a fool, lol.

I can't take Chris cheesing with this grill. He looks like an artist that should be signed to Young Money

June 13, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Chris is quickly losing sexy points with me. I love tattoos but only ones that mean something or have some sort of beauty to them and all his look poorly done. But this combined his Cholo look and this grill…..I miss 2008 era Chris.

7. MIkeJay

June 13, 2012 at 3:52 pm

WTF…now i see why he hiding his teeth, they look hideous and looks like his mom had an affair with Mr. ED!!!

June 13, 2012 at 3:52 pm

at first glance, his teeth looks rotted. Me no likey.

June 13, 2012 at 3:54 pm

This is a time where it comes off as him trying too hard… But I agree he's very creative.

June 13, 2012 at 4:40 pm

O oh, someone needs a tooth brush!!

September 17, 2012 at 7:08 am

Not sure gold teeth are suited for him. He probably would look sick with some diamond grillz though.