Lil Scrappy Talks “Love & Hip Hop,” Jocelyn Being A Man, & Ex-Diamond With The Breakfast Club! (Video)

Power 105.1′s “The Breakfast Club” recently did an interview with Atlanta rapper Lil Scrappy earlier this morning.

The rapper talked about Diamond leaving him for rapper Souljah Boy, and finding out on Twitter, along with his mother (Mama Dee) bashing Diamond saying her son paid for her fake boobs and as$, what he has to do to remain relevant, his new album in stores June 26th, beating up Stevie J that will be showed on tonight’s episode and why he thinks “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s” Jocelyn is a man!

Check out the video below:

I can’t believe Scrappy was calling Jocelyn a IT!! I’m dying over here LOL!!!! Plus, be sure to check out the Recap: “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” Joseline Admits She’s Pregnant, Erica’s Sit Down With Mom, Mimi Burning Stevie’s Wallet, Karlie A Instigator & More!

Plus Lil Scrappy’s New Girl ‘Shay Buckeey’ EXPOSED Sex Tape Resurfaces!. Also be sure to tune into “Love & Hip hop: Atlanta” tonight at 8pm.

WHO MAD NOW?

1. MIkeJay

July 4, 2012 at 2:18 am

Okay, after the first six "You feel Me" i stopped watching the video lol!!!

2. Enome

July 4, 2012 at 2:19 am

I heard that most rappers have Degrees but this one aint one of them!! That interview was just annoying.

July 4, 2012 at 1:57 pm

what George replied I'm amazed that anyone able to earn $5349 in one month on the internet. did you see this site
    lazycash42.c()m

4. shybaby

July 7, 2012 at 3:04 pm

Mimi is the dumbest bitch I ever seen. How the fuck you still love nigga who fucked and got the next bitch pregnant. I couldn't stay in Atlanta, just too many hoes.

5. shybaby

July 7, 2012 at 3:06 pm

July 23, 2012 at 10:09 pm

If you continue to feel that what is displayed on television is a representation on you then you are buying into the old slave mentality that makes us accountable for everything a person of color does. I mean is every white man accountable foor what that crazy person did in the movie theater this weekend? Are they accountable for Snooki or Big Ang. Give me a break

7. miamilokey

July 25, 2012 at 9:11 pm

Scrappy is trash dnt wanna take care of his baby Joselin a whore bag Erica need to move on & she did the right thing by going to work and leaving scrappy he is not bringing any money stevie j need rehab & to be tested for std's K Michelle needs to grow up Karli Redd & Rasheeda needs to give up Mama D needs a man