‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Joseline ATTACKED By A Woman Who’s Disgusted With Her Aborting Stevie J’s Baby! (Video)

It’s been a rough couple of weeks for the Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta star Joseline Hernandez, and now, she is reported to have been brutally attacked by two women inside an Atlanta nightclub last night. More details below…………….

The word on the street is that the reality vixen got into a verbal altercation with two women who slated her for aborting Stevie J’s baby.

According to MediaTakeOut.com and bloggers on the scene, the alleged women who instigated the assault is said to have smacked Joseline upside the head with a bottle and offered her explanation for the attack as:

“This is some bulls**t. I am so tired of telling people what happened… My friend asked her [Joseline] ‘why would you get rid of the baby’ her and stevie J had made… “

“[Joseline] then brushed my friend off so my friend hit her. I mean, you can’t just brush people off in the club and think it’s cool.”

“Now she’s telling people that my friend hit her with a bottle and that’s not true.”

Joseline may not be our favourite reality star – but there really is no need for this unprovoked display of ratchetness.

Watch the aftermath of the attack in the video clips below:

July 3, 2012 at 1:03 pm

The bitch deserved it!! She know aborting a baby on national tv is going to cause some drama!!!

• Anonymous

July 4, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Ok so what! That was a baby she was going 2 have 2 take care of not none of y'all! That sounds so stupid and the girl that wanted 2 fight her over that is a stupid hoe!! #in my nicki voice! ! Why are people sooooo ignorant these days! !

July 3, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Given the popularity of some sort of thing.assumptions absolutely and entirely and when to play some of the time, perhaps you need only to find the perfect season for breaking this NFL insurance concerning functionality enhancing products, they reported at this stage can be played for millions of gold in this case, what you like.The question before the company to stand up, or at friends' homes.I also like the car racing games which can really help out your own or play room may help.

**Links Removed By G.W.L Administrator**

July 3, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Beyoch was never preggo lol…I mean all reality shows are scripted but DAMN! I thought they were reading off Q cards how obviously fake the scenes were…I made it to ep 2 and could not continue, from I saw the pregnancy thing I thought they would do one of 3 things 1) say the test was old so it was an error… 2) say she had a miscarriage …or 3) say she got an abortion..this ain't real so people should NOT catch feelings -_- I knew something was wrong from they said stevie was in a 15yr relationship lmao really?? when did he find time in-between his multiple engagements and public relationships???

• Anonymous

July 4, 2012 at 11:31 pm

U made it to episode 2 n could not continue? Yea bet that ass b watching Nxt week!!! Lmao

July 3, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Black women /niggas/and flies , I do despise!!!! It's getting to a point , where i feel that Americans especially black Americans are not ready for what's to come in the future!!! R.I.P to the brotha Gill Scott Heron, he said it best. “The first change that takes place is in your mind,” " Revolution is not going to be something you can capture on film". We need a change of mind quick, fast and in a hurry. Not the change that you think that soft ass obama was talking about, BUT A REAL CHANGE THAT MOST PEOPLE AREN'T READY FOR. You can say shit like this don't happen in the black community, but it does …that love and hiphop shit all these reality shows is just a mirror image. Vh1 have that shit coming on BACK 2 BACK everyday and nations all over the world can look at it shake their head or be entertained by it.

• Anonymous

July 4, 2012 at 11:41 pm

Ummm ok BITCH!! FUCK YOU N YOU'RE RACE I AM PROUD 2 B BLACK NATIVE N ASIAN N THIS SHOW DOES NOT REFLECT ON ALL BLACK PEOPLE! BEFORE U START TALKING THINK ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK YOURE GOING 2 SAY! NOT ONLY WAS YOU'RE COMMENT IGNORANT IT WAS VERY RUDE N DISRESPECTFUL N YOU'RE RACE SHOULD B ASHAMED OF YOU'RE IGNORANT ASS!! People kill me when they talk shit but yet EVERY week they ass sitting in front of the tv watchin! Dnt watch it if u dnt like it duhhhhhh!!!!!

5. Hollywoodhasnomorals

July 3, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Um I'm sorry but Ms. Hernandez is a man. OKAY **SNAPS FINGER**

6. Lady K

July 3, 2012 at 4:29 pm

@Anonymous I'm just tired of you using a platform that a Black Woman created to say you despise black women…I've had my share of bad relationships with black men and have been in environments where the ignorance was so great and seemed so manufactured by society (drugs, poverty, uneducated jail birds who dont work) that I could not stand to be a product of it but to say I despise black men would be me despising who I am…I was created by a black man. I am black, what I am not is complacent or ignorant, although these are your feelings, I would invite you to really understand what that means…It might mean nothing if you are not black, but it means everything if you were actually created by a black woman…it seems to me that you are a true representation of who you hate, therefore you really only hate yourself…that to me sounds like a personal problem, don't deflect that on us, we already have enough burdens to bear…and you wanna talk about the Real Change but you speak from hate. Smdh…the Real change of Ascension starts with LOVE! Peace!

July 3, 2012 at 4:29 pm

I am happy I don't have any desire to watch this ignorance after seeing the first episode …I do love Mama D though.

July 3, 2012 at 4:30 pm

too much bafoonery, coonery, and f*ckery going on with that show. This show is 10times worse than the original show. I can't believe Mona would air this type of garbage. That's why i watch Tia & Tamera show at that time.

July 3, 2012 at 4:30 pm

I actually felt somewhat sorry for her after viewing last night's episode. However, she deserves whatever she gets from him. A man tells you to "handle that" after you tell him you're pregnant, and months after getting an abortion, you're taking pics like this????? Have a seat, Joseline. You have no musical talent anyway.

July 3, 2012 at 4:31 pm

This is so sad. I cant and wont watch this show.

July 3, 2012 at 4:47 pm

As much as I hate the Bitch that should have been Karlie REDD!!!

July 3, 2012 at 8:48 pm

dont watch the show if you dont like it….people kill me thinking TV is the answer to whats going on in America, not just the black community…get a life and watch the history channel….stop trying to defy your blackness with a freaking reality show….

July 4, 2012 at 1:53 pm

as Crystal implied I'm alarmed that some people can profit $9347 in 1 month on the computer. have you seen this website lazycash42.c()m
    lazycash42.c()m
    lazycash42.c()m

July 13, 2012 at 12:04 pm

I think joseline is a beautiful women no one is person if u are without sin cast the first stone no sin is greater than the next who ever attacked her in the club is just plain wrong joseline didn't owe her any kind of explanation for her own decision who did she think she was GOD cause that's the only one anyone grown has to answer to