Tameka Raymond’s Son, Kile Glover, Has DIED, After Being Removed From Life Support!

Usher’s step son, Kile Glover, and son to ex-wife Tameka Foster has died.

11year old Kile was taken off life support yesterday and died early Saturday morning in Atlanta, according to a family friend. On his Facebook page Saturday, V-103 morning host DJ Frank Ski posted: “CRYING, I Will Miss You Kile! Trying To Be Strong For My Foundation Trip Today. Sometimes Life Is So Unfair.” More details below……………….

V-103’s Greg Street tweeted:

“Lil RG is an Angel now, Ryan, Tameka, Usher & the whole Glover Family we gotta make him proud!”

Many celebs have reacted to Kile’s passing such as singer Toni Braxton, Def Jam co-founder Russell Simmons, singer Eric Benet, singer-actress Taraji P. Henson and many others.

Kile, whose father is Atlanta TV executive Ryan Glover, was critically injured in a boating accident on Lake Lanier on July 8, suffering a brain injury. He and a 15-year-old girl were injured around 3:30 p.m. when they were run over by a man on a personal watercraft. Both Kile and the teenager were flown to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. Kile was unresponsive when pulled from the lake following the crash.

A friend of Kile’s family confirmed to Channel 2 Action News that he was taken off life support at 9 a.m. Saturday. His death was first reported by TMZ.

Usher, remained close to his former wife and her family during the ordeal. He was also in the middle of a bitter custody battle with Foster over their two sons when the accident happened but has since soften some of his custody demands. The custody case is being heard in Fulton County court.

The DNR identified the man on the personal watercraft in the July boating accident as Jeffrey S. Hubbard of Atlanta, according to an incident report. The DNR has said that Hubbard and the children tubing were part of the same group on an outing at the lake.

Kile is one of two children between Foster and Glover, her first husband. She and Usher have two boys, 4-year-old Usher V (4) and 3-year-old Naviyd.

July 22, 2012 at 12:02 am

My prayers are now with his family. Understand people that a 90 year life isn't guaranteed to anyone, so stop hating and complainin and start loving and appreciating!

2. The Truth

July 22, 2012 at 12:03 am

You are so correct. There is so much living go do and true living is when you do it with God, love and compassion for others.

July 22, 2012 at 12:04 am

you can be face with too much, more than you can ever bare but all you can do is take each day as it comes and hold on by the grace of God!!

July 22, 2012 at 12:11 am

So sad to hear…god bless.

July 22, 2012 at 2:11 pm

SAD REST IN PARADISE KILE. PRAYERS R WITH THE FAMILES.

July 22, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Awwww…. 🙁 . This is why we can never take anything or life for granted, because nothing is promised. You can lose anything in a blink of an eye. My heart, prayers, and condolences goes to his family. I'm sorry that this tragic accident occurred. I'm sure he will be missed and loved tremendously, but he will never be forgotten. RIP baby, RIP. God Bless

July 22, 2012 at 2:11 pm

R.I.P sweety. My condolences to the families =(

8. BaByGiRl26

July 22, 2012 at 2:12 pm

That really hurt my heart when I saw this picture! I can feel her pain I have a son and I don't know what I would do if this was me, but I send her my Angels and pray that she has the strength to get through this. That is a gorgeous lil man. May his soul rest in peace. Our Father has called him home.

July 22, 2012 at 2:13 pm

Yes we lost a angel today… Now kyle is in god hand. We will always remember him & love him for who he was, tameka,usher and ryna sorry for yall beautiful loss!

July 22, 2012 at 2:13 pm

HANDSOME LIL FELLA I COULD ONLY IMAGINE THE PAIN USHER AND TAMEKA ARE YOU THROUGH RIGHT NOW PARENTS DONT SUPPOSE TO BE BURYING THEIR KIDS KIDS SUPPOSE TO BURYING THEIR PARENTS MAY LIL MAN REST IN PEACE

July 22, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Awwwww, RIP lil one…. God knws bst

July 22, 2012 at 2:14 pm

R.I.P.

July 23, 2012 at 1:58 pm

I pray that God gives this family strength and peace and faith and the will to go on in life. God will never place anything on us that we can not bear. Remember kyles smile his laughter his hugs and kisses whenever u feel sad. life is a gift never take it for granted.#livesmileloveandforgive