Being a blogger that’s in the spotlight everyday, and want to look the part and be flawless too! Every now and then, I would go out to different stores and online outlets to purchase face products with the hopes of maybe one will work for me. Until now, I found one product called éclos Skin Care and lets just say it’s amazing, and made just for us.
I was drawn to the product line because it features Apple Stem Cells extracted from a rare Swiss apple. These stem cells have been shown to stimulate skin stem cells, “encouraging aging skin to behave like younger skin.”
éclos is the first brand to bring this active ingredient to mainstream stores (I’ve seen it at Target!). It also includes plant extracts, vitamins and anti-oxidants, which combine with the Apple Stem Cell technology to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and tired skin.
I love that the line is made without synthetic fragrances or dyes or sulfates and parabens. You know chemical-free is high on my list when it comes to skin care, and since the products are also quite affordable, that ranks it even higher.
Inside the kit you’ll find:
- Facial Cleanser Skin Prep. It cleanses, refreshes and balances the skin’s pH level.
- Cellular Activator Face Serum. Helps visibly reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and protects against environmental damage.
- Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream. It helps skin repair itself and protects against free radicals.
- Restorative Eye Cream. It visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Instant Radiance Facial Scrub. Exfoliates and evens out skin tone.
- Skin Renewal Clay Mask. Cleanses skin and unclogs and tightens pores (my favorite of the bunch–I really like how clean it makes my skin feel).
- éclos Terry Cloth Head Band
While I understand the importance of layering products, I found this regimen to be a bit too hard for the on-the-go business personel like myself to follow. Cleansing, moisturizing and occasionally exfoliating is about all I can reasonably maintain. I would definitely consider keeping up the Face Serum and Clay Mask and possibly the Moisture Therapy (I tend to only use a moisturizer in the summer). I do, however, recommend that you try the products, especially if you have a real concern about your skin.
Tell me which of the products you’re most interested in trying, if you’ve used éclos Skin Care before, I’d love to hear about it. Leave a comment and let us know about your experience!