GAME ON: Gloria Govan Wants To Give Evelyn Lozada & Shaunie O’Neal A BEAT-DOWN!

“Basketball Wives: LA” is back on, and the chicks are letting it all out!.. Gloria Govan has admitted that she would love to put them paws on Evelyn Lozada and her boss Shaunie O’ Neal with a good ass whooping!.

The reality star gave an exclusive interview to Eurweb, at Evolution Dance Studios in North Hollywood where she was doing her combat training for a new TV venture. More details below……….

When jokingly asked who she would use her new skills on -the star gave a list of Basketball Wives co-stars she’d like to use them on.

“I would wait for Evelyn. Evelyn would be last. I’d knock out Shaunie first,” she told Eurweb.

“Jennifer [William] just gets on my nerves, like her voice irritates me. So, I would try to take out her voice box.”

“Evelyn, her whole face is irritating. But I’d backhand the s**t out of Shaunie, first.”

Listen to what she had to say below:

August 24, 2012 at 10:37 pm

LOL!!!

August 24, 2012 at 10:45 pm

Bitch plz…gloria sit ur elmo looking ass down.all them bitches would kick UR smut ass.

August 24, 2012 at 10:54 pm

Why is it that the Govan sisters be acting like they bad…Like Shaunie made yo ass' relevant!! So shut the fuck up and let Ms. O'Neal feed you!

August 25, 2012 at 9:32 am

This chick is a straight up tool! Who even knew her name or for that matter her ex's name? Get the f**k out of here,

August 25, 2012 at 9:36 am

Gloria you are not attractive girl and Matt looks like a tweeker lmao—not to mention your fat sister needs to get that beek she calls a nose done…Calling Dr. 90210…SOS

August 26, 2012 at 1:07 pm

this is a straight BITCH PLEASE moment! Really? I don't think Shaunie really gives a damn one way or the other….who knew who Gloria was before BBW???? that's what i thought…NOBODY LOL