Nicki Minaj Endorses Mitt Romney For President With Fans Planning On Boycotting Her Music! (Audio)

Okay, here’s the TEA. One of my Facebook friends just hit me up saying, Nicki Minaj gave Mitt Romney an expletive-filled endorsement in a Lil Wayne track that was released earlier today. With many social networking user’s planning to boycott her music.

The pop star, who’s rumored to be a new judge on “American Idol,” also took a shot at President Obama on the eve of the Democratic convention. See what she raps about below:

“I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney, you lazy bit*hes are f—–g up the economy.”  The rap queen sang over “Mercy,” which is the fifth track on the Weezy’s “Dedication 4″ album.”

Minaj rapped over the Mercy beats produced by Kanye West, who attended the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver who is in support of President Barrack Obama.
My question is, will you be boycotting her music too?

September 4, 2012 at 2:59 am

Nah prob won't boycott never really listed to her music anyways. Everyone is entitled to there political preference. As for me Obama 2012

September 4, 2012 at 3:03 am

THIS CHICK IS FAKE AS HER HAIR, BUTT, TEETH, BREAST AND COLOR. SHE NEEDS TO HAVE SEAT, PLUS SHE JUST FUCKED UP HER CAREER. #BOYCOTT

• Anonymous

September 4, 2012 at 5:54 am

Lol preach

September 4, 2012 at 11:42 am

You really can't take her seriously unless she endorse in an interview or something. It's her right if so. She is beautiful and talented so it's not gonna hurt her career

September 4, 2012 at 2:02 pm

@anonymous Keep reading lol, you went in on the barbie.

September 5, 2012 at 12:44 am

She needs to have several seats!! Mitt doesn't give a darn about her fake ghetto a$$. She too was probably looking for a handout as well as government assistane before she stole Lil Kim's style, etc. her 15 minutes of Dane will be over real soon. I hope she has invested her money do that she can have something to live off of on her old age. I've never purchase he music and never will!!

September 5, 2012 at 12:48 pm

I'll buy her stuff….nice to see an AA support someone for the right reasons.

September 5, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Ugh, apparently she has the "forgot where I come from" syndrome. I'm over her.