Chris Brown OPENS UP About His 2009 Rihanna Fight & Why Most People Hate Him On “This Is How I Made It”

23 year-old “Don’t Judge Me” singer Chris Brown is once again opening up about the infamous 2009 fight between him and girlfriend Rihanna. Where the  singer talks about understanding why people hate him so much and being happy about turning over a new page while redeeming his public image on the new MTV “This Is How I Made It” series.

Check out the highlights of his interview below:

“I can’t hate people for making judgement on me, or making a decision of liking me or not liking me. All I can do is try to better myself as a person. And I’m good with knowing everything isn’t always going to be perfect.”

Breezy then added:

“Fans are always going to know me for situations and life obstacles.”

“For me to have that achievement [of winning a Grammy Award] and to go through people’s whole opinions about me, to even get personal opinion and having to gain personal success back– it’s not all the way back, you know– but it’s been one of my most humbling experiences.”

However, Brown and Rihanna have rekindled their romance for each other over the past few weeks, while putting the past behind them. Plus, this episode of “This is How I Made It” airs tomorrow (Oct. 27) at 12 p.m. on MTV.

So do you think fans should also do the same, in-terms of moving on?

BONUS:

Chris on set of his XXL Magazine photoshoot yesterday:

October 26, 2012 at 3:14 pm

They should move on, we don't need to remain on his past. I believe he is a better man now.

October 26, 2012 at 3:17 pm

He has paid his dues, so people really need to leave him alone.. what about Chad Ochocinco, people don't be riding his dick that much since the whole Evelyn headbutt. Plus, it's his life, he made a mistake and now he's trying to move on from it.

• Anonymous

October 26, 2012 at 6:03 pm

You can't compare a headbutt to someone beating the brakes off someone..

3. Kelly

October 26, 2012 at 6:12 pm

I agree with the last comment, Ev's headbutt cannot be compared to the way he beated the crap outta rihanna!

see photo:http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Rihanna_battered.jpg?ggnoads (NOT SPAMMING GWL)

October 27, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Yes but @ the end of the day, it's Their Lives!! Who are We?! To steady cast judgment on them!! If Riahnna is Cool & she Obviously!! Loves him!! As he Loves Her!! Then why are We?! *Outside people* continue to stay in their Buisness?!!!! GEESH PEOPLE GET A LIFE!!

5. toybrown

October 27, 2012 at 2:37 pm

What kind of pants or those?

October 27, 2012 at 2:49 pm

They seriously need to fire those stylist, the outfit is terrible! And i have to agree, it was 2009 so ppl honestly needs to move on.