Numb For A Minute!… Happy 34th Birthday Usher!

Despite 2012 not being happiest year for R&B singer Usher Raymond, with the passing of his step-son Kile Glover, and constantly fighting with his ex-wife Tameka Raymond.

The singer has managed to ‘Numb‘ the pain & put the past behind him, as he celebrate’s his 34th birthday today. And guess what, you might even get to see him celebrating it with his son’s  Naviyd and Usher V at an Atlanta park somewhere today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY USHER!

October 14, 2012 at 2:10 pm

I love me some Usher. Happy birthday Ursher! Has anyone seen how different he look? I dont like this new pezzy hair and the techno clothes he wear now. I like the old, sexy, r&b Usher this new style looks like it dont fit him. Oh wells, I still love you.

October 14, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Okay I'm 27 so I know I don't have a chance with him. But Whats up with his fascination with older women!? I have been a fan since high school. I hope he continue sharing his voice with the world for years to come. Happy BD Usher, my love, my boo 🙂

October 14, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Happy bday Usher!!! Today is also my bday, we should get together and celebrate;)

4. LisaHype

October 14, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Dam 34! Usher is getting old…i remember when he first came out. that first cd is one of my faves of his. because at an early age, he nailed true RnB. same with monica's first album and brandy's too…. im really gettin tired of beyonce's repetitious, but catchy tracks…..i guess she has her own lane tho.

October 14, 2012 at 2:58 pm

I used to be such a huge fan, but I can hardly stand to hear anything he puts out these days. But Happy Birthday to him anyway, i guess

October 14, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Happy Birthday Ursher, my fellow Libra!

January 26, 2013 at 7:43 am

Happy fuckin birthday you fuckin gay. I hated him after he start sucking dicks. You fucking GAy