SH*T JUST GOT REAL!.. Mariah Carey Hands ‘American Idol’ Her Walking Papers After A Publicity Stunt Gone Wrong! (Video)

Word just in that Mariah Carey has handed ‘American Idol’ production team her walking papers because of a publicity stunt gone wrong with Nicki Minaj during a North Carolina audition, which ended up with Nicki threatening to shoot the 42 year-old veteran!

According to Fox news, Mariah has been given legal reason’s to quit and cannot be in any wrong for anything that goes down after she walks away, ‘Contract or No Contract.” And on the flip side, Nicki will be sued if Mariah quits the show. Check out the video below:

So, the songstress will be leaving her 18 Million dollar pay check behind, while Nicki will be paying up!… Nicki better make good with her elder, ASAP!!

October 13, 2012 at 1:02 am

Like I said before, that's what happen when you bring hoodrats around classy people!

October 13, 2012 at 2:34 am

What the hell is the issue that Nicki has to hate ? Trash is what NICKI Is !!!!!

October 13, 2012 at 12:13 pm

Nicki better grow up and stop acting so ghetto… Mariah is one respectable woman!

October 13, 2012 at 3:15 pm

Mariah is a old bitch she take that diva shit 2 far! If her ass started it by calling nicki out her name then that's what she get! I wouldn't sit back n let Nobody n I mean nobody disrespect me!!!!

October 13, 2012 at 6:17 pm

Y'all trying to blame nicki but if someone comes at y'all sayying something off the hook you would go off too..Mariah isn't as classy as y'all fucks think.I don't think Nicki was wrong for going off on her…Maybe the gun comment THAT NO ONE HAS HEARD was to far but. Everything else no

October 13, 2012 at 10:52 pm

ACTUALLY That comment WAS heard by producers and others.. HENCE why its NOT called a RUMOR

October 13, 2012 at 10:57 pm

Hey, I love me some Nicki, but she was dead ass wrong and she knows it. So im #Team Mariah, and the gun comment was said!!