EXCLUSIVE: Karrueche Tran Launching First Clothing Line Called “The Kill”

Chris Brown’s girlfriend Karrueche Tran, who has model her ex-boyfriend’s Mechanical Dummy’s clothing line in the past, is now working on her grind, because the chick just announced that she will be launching her new clothing line called, “The Kill” which is set to debut on December 12, 2012.

“Karrueche is doing the dam thing, while becoming an independent woman” according to an insider, “She is tired of fans claiming that she is living off her ex’s pay check. And she really doesn’t need his money to have a good life.”

The new clothing line will feature high-knee socks, hats and T-shirts.

So will you be rocking Kar’s “The Kill” line or what’s your thoughts on her new project?

November 16, 2012 at 7:03 pm

Girl… the kill….. like really?? This bitch ain't got nothing better to do than promote kill. smh

November 16, 2012 at 7:13 pm

LOL she's tired of the $20 gas hand outs!

November 16, 2012 at 7:57 pm

I don't see y ppl always have something negative to say about this girl. She seems likea sweet down to earth girl. Shit she was wit CB y the hell shouldn't he give her $ tht was her man. Hell let him wudve been my man I wudve got racks from him too

• Anonymous

November 17, 2012 at 6:50 pm

I guess yu have to be famous in order to have something good said about yu! Why should karr be punish for loving Chris? She have nun10 to do with Chris and rih! Leave thang fucking grl alone and let her live her life! She is famous now rather y'all like it or not! She's being talked about? All over the internet and everybody know about her! She in her own shadow nowzz leave her alone!!!!!

November 16, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Lol i feel ya!! Ppl need 2 hop off this chick dick! Y'all dnt really know Chris as a person or her so stop judging cuz y'all ain't living no better!

November 16, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Many people just like to hate, this story had no hate in it, but the first two comments were just negative. smh.

November 16, 2012 at 10:34 pm

i hope she knows shes not famous just cus she dated chris brown – 18

November 16, 2012 at 11:08 pm

^ dumb assets

November 16, 2012 at 11:30 pm

Y'all need to back up off her don't be mad that she's doing the dam thing and yes I'll be ordering MINETHE-KILL !!!

November 16, 2012 at 11:47 pm

Good for kar.. Go get ur own money girl aint nothin like making and havin ur own

November 17, 2012 at 12:31 am

TRUE TEA!!! she won't be making any money, too bad she spending what she aint got to make nothing. Kinda feel bad for her… NOT!

November 17, 2012 at 1:01 am

I DONT CARE NOBODY HAS TO SAY REAL TALK YEA SHE DATED CB YEA SHE CUTE BUT THE BITCH IS LAME NOW EVERYBODY Wanna COME OUT WITH A CLOTHING LINE HAHA "THEKILL" IM NOT BUYING THAT SHIT, I CAN WRITE THE KILL ON MY SHIRT LMAO COME ON NOW

November 17, 2012 at 1:08 am

I must agree with the last comment, this trick trying to use Breezy's fame to get her to the top but she doing it late, when the media has died down on her Karrueche Tran name/brand. SMH…Maybe chris will write a song about her kill line lol

November 17, 2012 at 1:48 am

What happened to better brand names?I wish her well but I doubt this gonna sell…. She ought to have looked for advice before putting this out in the market.

November 17, 2012 at 2:31 am

I'll pass..smh. Anybody can lauch a sock, hat and t shirt line…hell I do it myself.

15. mrdaveyd

November 17, 2012 at 2:40 am

not feeling the name but admire her hustle (9)

November 17, 2012 at 2:47 am

I agree also its lame and everbody's like "aaww shes so grorgeous" girl boo when God made one beautiful person he didn't stop making them its a girl up the street that look just like lol

November 17, 2012 at 2:57 am

I Dnt get it Chris clothing line name stupid but I Dnt here nobody saying shit about that!

November 17, 2012 at 3:28 am

@lastcomment, Chris' clothing line doesn't promote violence. Kar's tag line "THE KILL" does..need I say more???… She needs to have several…and I do mean several seats.

November 17, 2012 at 3:29 am

OMG ratchetness at it's finest…I can't…I won't….BOYCOTTING ALREADY!!

November 17, 2012 at 5:48 am

The KILL is not even Karrueche's line tho… it's really Ugo Mozie's idea and she just hopped on. Good luck to her because at least she is trying to do something more than ride off her ex's name and fame. It's sad as hell that her ex broke up with her to maintain a "friendship" with his true love & she's so dependent on him that she's still living in his condo, driving his car. Hopefully Karrueche can begin making her own money and find some dignity and move on with her life…

November 17, 2012 at 6:25 am

Y are u all hating she's trying and CB can never stop loving her#fact#even riri started frm somethere too

November 17, 2012 at 6:58 am

CB can never stop loving Kae? Are you serious? There is a huge difference in loving someone and being in love with someone as he clearly is with Rihanna…. yep RiRi started from somewhere too but it wasn't digging in Chris's pockets like Kae….

November 17, 2012 at 7:02 am

I'm amazed at the little mindless Karrueche groupies…What has she done to deserve being anyone's idol? Hmmm she met and had a famous boyfriend who is now her ex, didn't have a job and followed him around like a little puppy, remained Ray Charles to the bullsh*t because she didn't want that gravy train to stop… Am I missing something because she is so irrelevant…

November 17, 2012 at 7:09 am

How can you be so pitiful to be still hanging on begging for scraps or 20 dollar bills after your so called man dumps you for another women? Karrueche you either have no self respect at all or you are a gold digger cuz you damn well knew what was going on!

November 17, 2012 at 1:29 pm

Y'all some HATERS! Why y'all lil ugly ass Rihanna fans still checking for her? Y'all hoe ass fave won right? Why y'all still mad? Y'all jealous. For the record, he GAVE get that car for her bday in May.

November 17, 2012 at 1:33 pm

^^ EXACTLY!!! These obsessed ass chrianna fans hate this girl so much, they still check for her even tho they say CB don't fool with her no more. Really? Yall really think CB don't still mess with her? Lmao. I'd bet money he is. You think her got her stashed away in his condo for nothing? Easy access.

November 17, 2012 at 1:36 pm

We all kno Rihanna is insecure as hell which is why she stays shading Kae on IG and Twitter. Kae is gorgeous and she knows it. Money isn't everything boo. Yeah Rih is rich but she is a hateful and insecure person. It won't last long with CB. WATCH.

November 17, 2012 at 3:13 pm

BUT YOU TALKING LIKE YOU RIGHT NXT TO KAE AND CHRIS AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THERE STILL MESSING AROUND LOL YEAH RIGHT. BUT IF THAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETER ROLL IT SWEETY. I WISH HER LUCK ON HER GRIND THOUGH OH LIFE GOES ON STILL A NON MOTHA FUCKING FACTOR

November 17, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Yea okay girl, if you wanna sit in la la land in denial thinking CB is actually finna be FAITHFUL to Rihanna, go head lmao. Remember, how you got him is how you will lose him boo!

November 17, 2012 at 3:20 pm

I don't speak rice cakes, but I wish her all the best too. the comment above said it best lol!!

November 17, 2012 at 3:23 pm

**I meant the comment before the one above mine*** I don't speak rice cakes, but I wish her all the best too. Non MUTHA F*CKING FACTOR!

November 17, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Good luck and wishes to Kae for nothing but good things to happen in her life but why is it that everything that Rihanna posts on iG has to be about CB or Karrueche? Oh and CB and Kae made it clear all along that they were in a open relationship. There is NO way possible that Kae could not have known that he was seeing RiRi all along. He was RiRi's first and if she is allowing him a chance to redeem himself than it AINT NOBODYS BUSINESS!

November 17, 2012 at 3:45 pm

It's crazy as hell how complete strangers hate on and judge both Rihanna & Karrueche. They are both beautiful females who are human beings. Whatever goes on in their personal lives is just that,their personal lives.

November 17, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Rihanna is a SLUT, she even slept with Drake! I can't wait until Drake throws it in CB's face with a song or verse! He will go ape shit and I'm here for it!!

November 17, 2012 at 11:27 pm

I just wanna make a shout out to gossip we love! Lol dumb shit

November 18, 2012 at 4:35 am

Even is this trick decides to sell her panties I would just walk away. H*E STOP IT!!

November 18, 2012 at 4:36 am

Breezy is a millionaire and all Kar could get is a 20 tank of gas. Oh hell no!! HELL TO THE MUTHAF*CKING NO!

November 18, 2012 at 4:37 am

Either she make it or she don't. I'm just saying.

November 18, 2012 at 4:44 am

Ya'll are some haters. Kar do your thing girl.

November 19, 2012 at 6:24 am