Hey ya’ll, it’s that time of the year when we all tend to skip the old diet plan and jump on the TRANS FAT train. So let’s try not to gain all that extra weight and still enjoy the good ole snack on!
1. Your purse is your best friend! Keep nuts and sliced fruits in your purse to snack on. This will help keep you away from tempting junk foods that carry high sugar and saturated fat content.
2. Get the diary out! Jot down what you’re eating and the amount of calories you’re consuming. This makes you more conscience of what’s going in your body
3. Ditch the king sized plates (and spoons)! If you’re trying to control portion sizes; eat from a smaller plate and use a smaller serving spoon.
4. More is BETTER! If you know you’ll be eating more than normal during the holiday season, make sure to increase the amount of physical activities (cardio) you’re engaging in.
5. Don’t get tipsy! Remember, alcohol has calories also. Try to limit the amount of alcoholic beverages to 1-2 drinks a day.
And guess what, don’t beat yourself up if you decide to have a big piece of that deep fried ham etc. Just pick yourself up the next day! lol