HOT or NOT: Karrueche Tran Shares A Steamy Hot SEE-THROUGH New Lingerie Photo!

Karrueche Tran is definitely showing her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown what he’s missing out on. As the aspiring model just uploaded a photo of her rocking a steamy hot white see-through lingerie on Instagram– that had everyone gagging!

Do you think the photo was hot or not?

December 22, 2012 at 8:50 pm

This chick is really trying to keep up with Rihanna. #THIRSTY for attention!!! GWL please stop giving this frog eating chick air time!!

• Anonymous

December 22, 2012 at 11:35 pm

This is just stupid ppl including gwl need 2 hop off this girl dick!! Clearly y'all love her or ya wouldn't take the time out 2 follow or comment on her! She ain't do shit 2 y'all n its just STUPID 2 hate on someone u dnt know n never will truly kno!!!! U miserable people need 2 get y'all life 2getha! Y u mad? !

December 22, 2012 at 8:52 pm

DOUBLE NOT!!!!

3. TeamKarrueche

December 22, 2012 at 8:53 pm

IT'S FUNNY HOW YA'LL BE HATING ON THIS INNOCENT GIRL… IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER DON'T COMMENT OR READ THE ARTICLE. SMH AT THOSE TWO COMMENTS.

December 22, 2012 at 8:55 pm

@TeamKarrueche bitch, I said what I had to and i can say is again DOUBLE NOT NOT NOT!!!, bitch you tried it!!!

5. Tesha

December 22, 2012 at 8:56 pm

I agree with the last comment, Since the whole $20 gas thing, I love respect for this girl.

6. TeamKarrueche

December 22, 2012 at 8:57 pm

HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS…..I said what I had to!!

December 22, 2012 at 9:01 pm

The chick is still hanging around, I thought @TeamKarrueche left to have a dog feast with her team leader.

December 22, 2012 at 9:12 pm

So with ya'll cussing, im just going to be neutral and say inbetween lol

December 22, 2012 at 9:21 pm

Hot girl but the photo could have been better

December 22, 2012 at 9:26 pm

^ this

December 22, 2012 at 9:31 pm

I'm not on the Karrueche ban wagon, but she looks like any other pretty girl in my neighborhood #Normal #Chrianna

12. Diana Davis

December 22, 2012 at 9:46 pm

She looks like a kid here….sorry it's a "NOT" for me. She's just boring but has a pretty face none the less

13. Diana Davis

December 22, 2012 at 9:47 pm

14. GhettoChick

December 22, 2012 at 9:48 pm

Sorry but she doesn't come off sexual to me. So thats a NOT!! And I agree with Diana!

15. candy

December 22, 2012 at 9:49 pm

she's way too hat.. unlike that nude photo of rihanna that looks like she had been raped by a hundred monkeys. I sincerely dont know why rihanna fans hate her. I mean karrueche never did punched rihanna.

December 22, 2012 at 10:47 pm

Fuck all yu hating ass hoes that's always talking about KaRR this grl did nun10 so Why y'all keep bashing her? She look way better then Rihanna long neck ass! Rihanna and joseline look alike!

December 22, 2012 at 10:49 pm

If anything y'all need to be bashing Chris Brown taco face ass! CHRIS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE HE IS ON DRUGS 0THER THEN WEED!!!!

December 23, 2012 at 12:30 am

I don't think GWL was bashing Kar, it's you the readers are doing that on your own. They said she was wearing a steamy hot lingerie nothing hating there. SMH at the last comment.

December 23, 2012 at 12:35 am

I agree with the last comment, GWL said nothing hateful towards this girl, so the person who said that needs to STFU.

• Anonymous

December 23, 2012 at 12:04 pm

At the last two comment above me, y'all hoes/Niggas or who ever the fuck YALL is it dnt matter cause I have no picks and chooses when it comes down to addressing a bitch! I was referring to some of the hating ass comments that was left above I didn't say anything about GWL bashing here! SECONDly Like I Fuckinggggggggg
      said The Grl did nun10 wrong besides loved a fucking "sorry Excuse of a man" im tired of people comparing her to Rihanna she is aware she is not her so her trying to be her is totally irrelevant and im referring that for the "2nd &3rd" hating ass comments below me! Yea I said it right the First time

-BossLadyPink!

December 23, 2012 at 12:49 am

Damn they going in on the comments!!lmaoooo–pink

December 23, 2012 at 2:54 am

1st rule -Karreuche, don't wear undies with lingere. Be bold with it. you may want to like riri pic. and see how it's done…she's killing your game girlfriend…

December 23, 2012 at 3:31 am

agree with the last comment, how the hell u gone wear a white see threw wit bra and panties.. that's the shit i dont like lol and I also see we always gotta have a "super save a hoe" on somebody page tryna take up for a bitch. Don't give 2fucks about the hoe yea i said it

• Anonymous

December 23, 2012 at 12:13 pm

If that's the case why are yu choosing sides? Lmao yea bitch yu just contradicted yourself!!!!

23. Bestdeals

December 23, 2012 at 3:50 am

she looking attention. – black

December 23, 2012 at 6:03 pm

no no no no NO!!!!!!

December 23, 2012 at 6:04 pm

Lmaoooo try again Kawasakininjacool

December 23, 2012 at 6:04 pm

Lol she tried though..she did..she really really did.

December 23, 2012 at 6:05 pm

She is pretty but even dressed and posing like this, she has zero sex appeal

December 23, 2012 at 6:06 pm

Well she must be getin paid for this…having one john is prob easier than havin to service several. And that's a business I want nothing to do with. lol

December 24, 2012 at 10:19 pm

Since when is it okay for a nice girl to take advantage of a hard working man??? People have life fucked up. She was too busy partying sucking up free publicity to even stack bread and really pursue a real career and clothing line. This is desperation when you see $$$$$ walking out the door. Then let's him fuck off all the time. All he cares about.