NOT SO FAST! Kim Kardashian DITCHES The Maternity Outfits For Fashion-Forward Outfits & High Heels!

On Friday, Kim Kardashian was spotted out in the streets of Beverly Hills, California., ditching her maternity clothes for a much fashion-forward outfit with high heels.

The pregnant reality star and actress, who was having lunch with Robin Antin at Fred Segal restaurant, rocked a puffy black short skirt (showing off her legs), and a black long sleeve blouse with the back cut-out.

She also wore a killer black and gold heels to match her envelope clutch bag.

And yesterday (March 23rd), Kim was spotted in a much more comfortable setting.. opting for her maternity outfit, as she wore a beige smock-style dress.

But we’re not done yet!

Though many fans were happy to see her embracing the maternity clothes, Kim could resist the fashion temptations as she stepped out on Sunday in a figure-hugging attire– leaving her Beverly Hills home.
The 32 year-old slipped into a baby bump revealing tight blue pencil skirt, and a very low-cut black sheer knit with her favorite black patent Christian Louboutin heels.
Image credit: PacificCoastNews

March 25, 2013 at 2:48 am

I wish she knew that she looks much better in maternity…all this other stuff is making her look like she trying too hard

March 25, 2013 at 2:53 am

It's so hard to be fashion savvy and being pregnant at the same damn time. She needs to slow it down!

3. HollywoodHiccups

March 25, 2013 at 4:04 am

That outfit is HORRIBLE she is looking more and more like Miss Piggy everyday. Someone needs to tell her to wear maternity clothes, she would look better!

4. Chiara Vazquez

March 25, 2013 at 10:25 am

Her fashion statement is so much important than her unborn child and I bet ppl are telling her to embrace her pregnancy and all but her image is important to her.

March 25, 2013 at 4:49 pm

I didn't wear maternity clothes when I was pregnant either so guess that means my fashian statement was more important too right *rolls eyes*
    I think the gold dress is actually kinda cute..the top to the first outfit is nice..can do without the skirt but the blue skirt with shirt is cute..think she looks nice in the last 2 outfits.

March 26, 2013 at 12:31 am

I doubt the comment above u said pregnant woman in general. Some woman don't have to wear it. She ment kim in general.

March 26, 2013 at 3:36 am

She needs to enjoy her maternity and wear maternity clothing. She's trying hard to keep up with fashion and it just makes her look fat instead of showing the beauty of being preggo.

March 26, 2013 at 9:34 am

I love all her looks, top one being my fave.