- Erica Mena declares her love for women and officially dumps boyfriend Rich Dollaz. (Side note: Erica and Rich recently reunited on Vh1’s ‘Black Ink’ when she went to get her “R” tattoo removed.)
- K. Michelle stirs the pot and calls Erica out.. says Mena sings like a “goat” and asks Rich if she was really worth putting his career on the line.
- Yandy Smith, who’s fiance Mendeecees Harris is currently under State lock-down, will be portraying her new life on the show as a single mom who is forced to raise two kids on her own.
- After getting back together, Joe Budden and Tahiry Jose‘s relationship is put to the test again after Tahiry found out Budden had cheated on her by finding another woman’s undies in his bed.
- And there’s two new cast member, rapper Peter Gunz and his wife who might be heading for a divorce.
Mona Scott-Young sure knows how to pick her cast members while ruining relationships. However, the ratings might get a little spike knowing Ms. K. Michelle has joined the cast.
The new season premieres Monday, October 28th at 8/7C on VH1.
Image credit: Scott Church