On Monday night, Caitlyn Jenner stepped out in the streets of New York City in a killer long-sleeve Herve Leger bandage dress and slingback heels to have dinner at Tutto il Giorno in Tribeca.
The 65-year-old reality star, who just made the Woman’s Hour Power List, has clearly been taking notes from her famous stepdaughters Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian, whom both at one time had Herve Leger dresses for every possible occasion, including ex-wife Kris Jenner.
Earlier in the day, Cait took a walk on the wild side as she headed into the Patricia Field store in Manhattan rocking a leopard print wrap dress that flattered her figure.
She sure loves them slingback heels! And it looks like she’s quickly becoming the woman of many ensembles! Jenner left the store wearing a totally new outfit — ditching the leopard print!
The brunette turned heads in a multicolored sequin dress, a black sequin top and a chic jacket with her sexy bodyguard right by her side.
FYI: Jenner is currently in the middle of filming scenes for her upcoming docu-series, “I Am Cait,” set to air July 26th on E!.
Are you curious to see who else made the Woman’s Hour Power List – Top Influencers? Check out the list below:
1. Nicola Sturgeon – leader of the SNP
2. Anna Wintour – editor-in-chief of American Vogue
3. Angelina Jolie – actor, director and humanitarian ambassador
4. Katharine Viner – editor of The Guardian
5. Camilla Cavendish – director of Downing Street Policy Unit
6. Sia – singer, songwriter and music video director
7. Caitlyn Jenner – high profile trans woman
8. Karen Blackett, CEO, MediaCom UK
9. Zanny Minton Beddoes – editor-in-chief of The Economist
10. Sara Khan – co-founder of Inspire